I am new to BB10, or for that matter BB. This is actually my first device. What I have heard from my colleagues who used BB devices (earlier OS) that the mails they checked on their device stayed forever unless they deleted it from the device.
    I am using Gmail as my primary mail (my official mail is forwarded to gmail) in imap mode. Is there a way I can make my mails stay on my device even after they are downloaded from the server (once they are downloaded to my Laptop - they mails are archived by GMail.).
    Also I am unable to sync the Archive folder in any way... When I open the archive folder - it says no mail...
    Any help will be much appreciated
    09-29-14 03:06 AM
    It sounds like you are using POP access from your laptop to download the email and remove it from Gmail. Of course, it will then disappear from your BB and any other device. You need to use IMAP mode on all devices and keep it on the Gmail server so they can keep track of everything you do.
    10-01-14 05:34 AM
    I also don't think this truly is an archive folder in gmail, at least I've never seen one, but you would need to put a check mark in that box in the imap section also to be able to view that folder.
    10-01-14 07:17 AM