Ok. It is official. At first I thought it was absent-mindedness or carelessness that caused some of the accounts which I intended to have populate the hub turned off. I have since verified beyond any doubt that despite my choosing which email accounts, texts, messages, calls, voice mails should show up in the hub by going into settings --> hub management and turning them on or off, a "ghost" hiding there keeps arbitrarily turning many of them off. If it were only the emails, I would suspect that it was the result of a server error, but since internal settings such as VM and Calls have also been effected, I am stumped.
    Has anyone else encountered this banshee? Better still, how did you expectorate the mischievous apparition?

Posted via CB10
    05-03-13 09:25 AM
    Happening to me as well on the latest leak. Haven't been able to fix it
    05-03-13 09:30 AM
    What is showing your hub? Not what is supposed to be showing in your hub, what is actually showing in your hub?
    05-03-13 09:32 AM
    Messages from about 2/3 of the accounts that should be. All will be good for a while and then various accounts (not the same ones every time) will mysteriously get turned off and stop showing in the hub.

Posted via CB10
    05-03-13 10:42 AM
    I<ve been having the same issue, as well as the notification tab completely gone from the hub. I wiped and restored and the notification tab was back, and no more random turn off of text or facebook or twitter notif. (2 months now)

The next update should take care of all that since many users are having the same problem.
    05-03-13 10:56 AM
    Me too. Bloody annoying. I'll get a notification and there is nothing in the hub. Go into settings and the stupid ghost has switched the account off.

Posted via CB10
    05-03-13 10:58 AM
    Mine is doing it too. I saw some people post that theirs is calming down and not doing this as much. I tried resetting my hub to see if that fixes it. To reset, pull down from top right diagonally 5 times.

Posted on my Q10
    05-03-13 11:08 AM
    Haven't experienced this yet on my Z10, will have to keep an eye on my Q10 for the next week or so. My thought was that you had accidentally gone from the main hub into one of the specific hubs and not noticed, but if you are still getting "several" different accounts showing up, then that's not the case.

This happened to me once and it took me a couple minutes to realize that I was in my work email hub and not the main hub lol
    05-03-13 11:45 AM
    Thanks for all of the feedback.

Posted via CB10
    05-03-13 12:24 PM
    I had the same problem too on the first day. I reset the hub and the phone and its settled down since.
    05-03-13 01:17 PM
    I had that happen a couple of times. I thought it was just me 'cause I had been in there earlier and possibly disabled them??
    05-03-13 01:33 PM
    I got this too a few times. But not so frequent and it kind of stabilizes. Resetting didn't work. It will not show more than 5 email accounts. If you have more and turn all on it will turn others off by itself without telling you. Maybe this is part the of issue.
    Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    05-05-13 10:43 AM
    There is a bug on that screen that I you're scrolling through and let's say your finger is on BBM. You won't see BBM change but if you go back and then back into hub management BBM will now be changed
    05-05-13 12:20 PM
    Ok i changed my mind. I keep getting this every once in a while, the Z10 swithches off my outlook.com account whenever it feels like doing it....annoying. Hope they fix this in 10.1
    05-13-13 06:14 AM
    We (Q10ers) are running 10.1. The problem is still there. We are expecting an OS update today. Hoping THAT takes care of it...

Posted via CBQ10
    05-13-13 08:29 AM
    This used to happen to me until I realized why this occurs.. when you go to accounts to display/turn on in the hub, if you scroll down the list with your finger starting on an account it'll turn that account off. Try this out: turn on all accounts then scroll down the list of accounts and take note where u touched on the screen to scroll. Where you put your finger to scroll, that account will now be turned off. It seems that page is extremely sensitive to touch, so be careful when you scroll, because you will end up turning an account off to be displayed in the Hub.

Posted via CB10
    Nbold9900 and leewales18 like this.
    05-13-13 08:54 AM
    This used to happen to me until I realized why this occurs.. when you go to accounts to display/turn on in the hub, if you scroll down the list with your finger starting on an account it'll turn that account off. Try this out: turn on all accounts then scroll down the list of accounts and take note where u touched on the screen to scroll. Where you put your finger to scroll, that account will now be turned off. It seems that page is extremely sensitive to touch, so be careful when you scroll, because you will end up turning an account off to be displayed in the Hub.

Posted via CB10
    I originally experienced what you describe but confirmed that it happens independent of that as well, before starting this thread.
    05-13-13 09:05 AM
    deserves a thank you anyway I didn't know about that
    05-13-13 12:55 PM
    Add me to the list.. never happened on my Z10, but it's happened with my Q10 three times already today

Posted via CB10
    05-13-13 01:05 PM
    OK i think i may found the problem and a way to cure it. It is definately a bug and RIM needs to fix it as soon as possible for them but for the moment if we be a little carefull then we can solve this issue.

Now if you go into hub management and just turn them on and make sure you dont touch anything after you have turned them on and just leave the hub management area then they will all stay tunred on. If you touch any part of the screen the nearest account will turn itself off when you leave hub management area. so its very important that you turn them all of and and then turn them on one by one goind down the list, Once you have turned all of them on and u are at the bottom of the list just leave the area and dont touch any part of the screen other than the back button. Hopefully all your accounts will stay on. It will happen again if you go back in hub management and touch any part of the screen.

I hope the above make sense. It worked for me.
    leewales18 likes this.
    05-13-13 01:09 PM
    05-14-13 11:58 AM
    So far so good! You may actually be on to something. Thanks.

Posted via CBQ10
    05-14-13 02:04 PM