I have been using a 9930 on and off since September of 2011, I have switched away to try a HTC Trophy, Palm Pre 2, and Nexus 4. But every time I come back. With the Z10 soon out on Verizon and the Q10 to follow later i may not wait for the Q10. I feel that moving forward the full qwerty phone will not be a priority. Apps will first be made the for the Z10 and not always the Q10 as well. Almost a situation similar to the Palm Pre and Palm Pixi. When I bought my 9930 i knew it was going to be there top phone for a while not so sure about the Q10. Also if this winds up being the case but i wait to see i will be picking up the Z10 3-6 months after lunch meaning the phone will be starting to get old with potential holiday blackberries coming as well. i would rather get in the Z10 now while it is new. Any thoughts on this would be appreciated, i don't want to end up with blackberries second priority.
    03-25-13 10:46 AM
    I have the 9930 as well, and have another year on my contract before I can upgrade. Anyway, you might want to hold off on the Z10 if you like the keyboard. Personally, I believe there is going to be another super phone (flagship) phone released later. You might want to hold off until we see the new lineup. Several devices being released this year.
    03-25-13 11:00 AM
    agreed, i just hate to get into that waiting game of seeing what next, my upgrade is not until august so i have some time. but like you said that put me real close to the super phone that has been mentioned for the holidays, tough decision. In the mean time my 9930 is dependable as always.
    03-25-13 11:05 AM
    I have been using a 9930 on and off since September of 2011, I have switched away to try a HTC Trophy, Palm Pre 2, and Nexus 4. But every time I come back. With the Z10 soon out on Verizon and the Q10 to follow later i may not wait for the Q10. I feel that moving forward the full qwerty phone will not be a priority. Apps will first be made the for the Z10 and not always the Q10 as well. Almost a situation similar to the Palm Pre and Palm Pixi. When I bought my 9930 i knew it was going to be there top phone for a while not so sure about the Q10. Also if this winds up being the case but i wait to see i will be picking up the Z10 3-6 months after lunch meaning the phone will be starting to get old with potential holiday blackberries coming as well. i would rather get in the Z10 now while it is new. Any thoughts on this would be appreciated, i don't want to end up with blackberries second priority.
    Actually, Q10's full physical qwerty & BBM is the only reason I don't buy any other smartphone since 2011 and wait for the next Blackberry smartphone that has full physical qwerty, that is Q10.

I bought an Android tablet though...
    03-25-13 11:08 AM
    i feel that is the reason all the other phones never last more then a few months. I just hope the Q10 is a priority to blackberry and more importantly app developers. it is bad enough i will lose the trackpad but to go with out a full qwerty would be tough.
    03-25-13 11:19 AM
    ... Apps will first be made the for the Z10 and not always the Q10 as well. ...
    On what are you basing this?
    03-25-13 11:27 AM
    Because blackberry just released the SDK that has the Q10 specs included a few days ago, so any current Z10 app will needed to be updated to run on the Q10, the question is will developers do this? and how soon?
    03-25-13 11:36 AM
    I have the 9930 as well, and have another year on my contract before I can upgrade. Anyway, you might want to hold off on the Z10 if you like the keyboard. Personally, I believe there is going to be another super phone (flagship) phone released later. You might want to hold off until we see the new lineup. Several devices being released this year.
    totally agree!! I have a feeling BB has many things up their sleeves, but are holding silent to build anxiety.

If z10 users believe that their phone is the main offering, in for a rude awakening. It will not be the top end

device, nor will BB leave out a mid-range device or who knows how many models they have in the works??

It would only make sense to cover all bases in their resurrection.
    03-25-13 12:36 PM