I have this frustrating problem with linking contacts. Whenever I try to edit a contact (say adding or editing a number) and when I press save, the contact that I am editing will be linked to someone else. This happen all the time.

For example, when I try to edit "John Nash" and press save, it will automatically link with "Peter Pan" automatically. How do I prevent this from happening.

Also, how do I remove contact links from Facebook, Twitter and Skype? I already disable it but my contacts are still in a mess!!

Lastly, how do I synchronize my Local Contacts with Gmail contacts? They seems to stay seperated

- Charles
    06-04-13 02:52 PM
    Will have to delete those accounts related to the apps and when you readd the accounts don't sync contacts

Posted via CB10
    06-04-13 03:04 PM
    For example, I removed LinkedIn from my BB. Restart the phone but the contacts are still linked with the LinkedIn app. The only way I can do is to remove the Link one by one from my contact.

Even if I edit my contact and remove the number that I want it to be removed, it just doesn't allow me to do so. When I click saved, the number will still be there!!

- Charles
    06-05-13 09:08 PM
    For example, I removed LinkedIn from my BB. Restart the phone but the contacts are still linked with the LinkedIn app. The only way I can do is to remove the Link one by one from my contact.

Even if I edit my contact and remove the number that I want it to be removed, it just doesn't allow me to do so. When I click saved, the number will still be there!!

- Charles
    This is a bug, don't think it's fixable

Posted via CB10
    06-05-13 10:52 PM