MY very dear BlackBerry users,

this is actually my very first thread. I am from Germany and it is a blast to visit this site!

I am that kind of guy who ALWAYS bought phones which no one has. I remember when I and my buddy bought the iPhone in 2008. Trust me, it was at this time the best thing you could have on your palm of your hands! It sounds pathetic but I was walking like a star with that phone, knowing that only a few had this phone. Many strangers talked with me if this was the "iPhone".

Now? Well, you know the rest. Every "chump" has an iPhone. I started changing the "club" and switched to the Nokia e6 in 2011. It was a smartphone with a QWERTY keyboard. Looked sexy and I had a Nokia with the unique ringtone. But it could not handle at these days competitors. As I read about the e6 and its specs online, many reviews mentioned that keyboard was as good as a BlackBerry!

Thats where my Brain made "Oink"! I started about doing a research about BlackBerry! At that time the Bold 9900 came into the market. A sexy sexy beast of a smartphone. And no one had it! As I was addicted to keyboards, I bought from eBay a Bold 9000 with the leather back. It was just awesome. Not expensive and a fun start!

I bought the Bold 9900 and rest was history. I was BlackBerry! I bought the Playbook. And every time, new phones came out, I always sticked to Blackberry! I once switched for a short time from BlackBerry to the futuristic Nokia N9! What an awesome phone with its swipe gestures and (still) great website.

But I needed a keyboard. So I bought a Bold 9900 again!

Why am I writing this? Hell I proud having a BlackBerry on my desk! Not to mention that I bought 2 months ago, the Q10! Let the haters in the tech world speak. My Q10 is lying here and being my very good assistant in life.

The keyboard, the premium finish! The leather case, etc. I just love that thang!

Actually I wanted to ask you guys which ringtone from Blackberry you guys have? And it ended up writing a huge story about Blackberry.

Well, if you guys have time and are also BlackBerry freaks like me, I wanted to know which Ringtone from Blackberry (older one / Legacy) you put on your Q10. I watched "Games of cards", where Kevin Spacey have a nice Blackberry with a great Blackberry ringtone, which name I forgot. It would be nice to know it from you guys.

Second: I really hope Blackberry can better the "voice commands". I bike a lot. And it's a bag of hurt that the Q10 can't make easy tasks like "Call person XY on Mobile!" And please, put a "No" in the voice commands. It can't understand "no". You must say "No thanks".

Other than that, keep moving! It's a great device and I feel superb!

Sorry for my mistakes! Have a good day.
    07-12-13 06:35 AM
    ...welcome to CrackBerry. Someone will be along shortly to provide more insight.
    07-12-13 07:10 AM
    07-12-13 07:13 AM