Is there any way to increase the font size on incoming e-mails? Adjusting the font in settings has no effect. These old eyes need to have larger font everywhere. Help!!!
    02-05-14 05:48 PM
    I can sympathize with that!

In the latest OS, 10.2.1.1925 (aka 10.2.1.537), you can pinch to zoom and the text will grow and wrap to become readable for all but the very worst of eyesight. If you're one of the Verizon subscribers who received the update, give it a try. If you haven't received the update yet, at least you know it's coming. (Or, if you're comfortable with it, you could install the leaked version.)
    jamesharmeling and maccabacks like this.
    02-05-14 07:35 PM
    That is good news! Unfortunately, I do not have the new OS and too paranoid to install any leaked version. Hopefully, Verizon will release the official version soon. Is there any way to increase the font by using settings, or is the best I can hope for the zoom you described above?
    02-06-14 05:45 AM
    Well, you can certainly change the font size system-wide. Settings > Display > Font Size. That will reduce the content that shows on your screen, but could help.
    02-06-14 06:20 AM
    Verizon here too, still running 10.1. But I'm able to what I call "reverse-pinch" (start with 2 fingers together & drag them apart) to zoom text within a received email.

Changing default font size in Settings works too, but changes it everywhere.

That is good news! Unfortunately, I do not have the new OS and too paranoid to install any leaked version. Hopefully, Verizon will release the official version soon. Is there any way to increase the font by using settings, or is the best I can hope for the zoom you described above?

Posted via my Q10, SQN100-2, 10.1.0.4189
    02-06-14 06:42 AM