I've just bought a Q10 and was quite disappointed because the space bar on the keyboard is squeaky and also feels quite flimsy compared to the rest of the keyboard. You also have to press quite hard unless if you aim for the centre of the space bar.

I've noticed that this has been a problem for some people.

I bought it off someone via amazon.co.uk so I don't have the original receipt to take it to a store to get it fixed in the UK.

Can anyone recommend a place where I can get this fixed?

The seller claims it is a new phone but has given me the option to return it to him.

But I got it for a very good price, so I wouldn't mind paying a little bit to fix it. That, and I think that if I return it, I may not get another one at the same price (361).

If only there was a BlackBerry store around here...

Posted via CB10
    07-30-13 08:43 AM
    If the phone is locked to a specific carrier, you may want to try taking it there for repair. If it's unlocked, I'm not exactly sure how the warranty would cover it.
    07-30-13 08:59 AM
    The phone is unlocked.

I really don't want to send this phone back to the seller

Posted via CB10
    07-30-13 09:48 AM
    I've just bought a Q10 and was quite disappointed because the space bar on the keyboard is squeaky and also feels quite flimsy compared to the rest of the keyboard. You also have to press quite hard unless if you aim for the centre of the space bar.

I've noticed that this has been a problem for some people.

I bought it off someone via amazon.co.uk so I don't have the original receipt to take it to a store to get it fixed in the UK.

Can anyone recommend a place where I can get this fixed?

The seller claims it is a new phone but has given me the option to return it to him.

But I got it for a very good price, so I wouldn't mind paying a little bit to fix it. That, and I think that if I return it, I may not get another one at the same price (361).

If only there was a BlackBerry store around here...

Posted via CB10
    Return it - �361 isn't *that* cheap when you can get a new one directly from BBRY for �385 from Amazon @ http://www.amazon.co.uk/Blackberry-Q...bUvbUpU8915976
    07-30-13 09:54 AM