- CrackBerry Abuser
12-23-2012, 01:50 AM #53
- 273 Posts
First N series pic
if it has a hump back might mean RIM has put a heavy duty,decent battery in it. hate the current obsession with slim,good looks. Need something fat and ugly-the N series Toad that will do a hard days work and have plenty left in the tank.
Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
- 12-23-2012, 02:41 AM #54Blackberry 10 > Windows Phone 7/8 > Blackberry 7 > iOS > Android > Symbian > WebOS > Meego
- 12-23-2012, 12:09 PM #58
Now that's a chunky looking thing isn't it? This phone just has to look better than the 9900 to make sense, I seriously hope it won't look anything like this!!
Well, there's always the L-Series.....full touch.....Aim at heaven and you will get earth thrown in. Aim at earth and you get neither.
C. S. Lewis (Mat 6:33)
- CrackBerry User
12-23-2012, 01:02 PM #59
- 36 Posts
When I upgrade my Bold 9900 in a year (will be sad ) I think if i can i would want to upgrade to the Blackberry N Series instead on the Blackberry L, as I like the look of the N series more :P I like phones with bottoms rather than all touch screen, but I do like touch screen phones.
- CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses
12-23-2012, 06:29 PM #60
- 11,989 Posts
- Optional, but not needed.
Don't go mad or all seriously fussy over a leaked back of the phone picture. Shucks, it's like seeing somebody's ****. Edit: I think it's a great rear facing image. Can't wait to see the front!
- 01-02-2013, 10:00 AM #61
even with the newer pictures out there. I'm hoping that there is a slimmer look to it. The majority of people are looking for a sleek phone to slide in andout of ttheir pockets, not sure block to flop out. I will admit I was all in for the all touch bb10, but my love for BB started with a 9630 and would love to have keys..... I thinkI like meeting new people follow me on Twitter @that_maynard
- By James Falconer in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 24Last Post: 09-18-2013, 09:59 AM
- By ajst222 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 158Last Post: 06-02-2013, 10:51 AM
- By QuIcKsIlV3r in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 16Last Post: 12-21-2012, 09:43 AM
- By Pete6 in forum News & RumorsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-17-2008, 08:57 AM
- By Pete6 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 4Last Post: 03-29-2008, 11:01 AM