- 12-21-2012, 06:50 PM #2
Hmm, looks curvish, 9900 looks wayyyy better
EDIT: probably the dev alpha c
Samsung Flip Phone(Busted)- > Another Samsung Flip(Tossed Into Camp Fire)- > BB Curve 8300(Sold)- > HTC Dream(Cracked Screen)- >BB Curve 8900 (Been Through Hell, Still Kicking)- > Samsung Omnia 2(Sold) BB Torch9800 (Sold)- > BB Curve 9300(Water Damaged)- > BB Storm(Clicker Broke)- >BB Playbook 16BG (Still Own)- >BB Torch 9810 (Alarm Clock)- > LG Optimus One(Gifted)- > BB Bold 9900(Bricked and Never Came Back)- > BB Zed10(Retired)- > BB Q5(Girlfriends)- >BB Z30 (Currently Using)
- 12-21-2012, 06:52 PM #3
Not seeing how to feel about the backside. I am hoping it's just a developer model.
It almost looks like it has that rubber-like material the PlayBook, although comfortable, in this particular picture it doesnt scream eye-candy me.
Can't wait to see pictures of the front though.BlackBerry 8900< BlackBerry 9000+BlackBerry 8100< BlackBerry 6210 (Dont ask)<BB 9000< BlackBerry Z10!
Proud BlackBerry PlayBook owner.
Proud BlackBerry Z10 running BlackBerry 10 owner.
- CrackBerry Abuser
12-21-2012, 06:55 PM #4
- 465 Posts
- :x secret
Is it supposed to have a carbon fiber look? :/
No me gusta.Check Out My Wallpaper Thread
GRIFFIN UP SAAB 9-3
BlackBerry Pearl 8100 / BlackBerry Storm 9530 / BlackBerry Storm 2 9550 / BlackBerry Bold 9650 / BlackBerry Bold 9930 / BlackBerry Zed10
BlackBerry PlayBook 16GB / 32GB / 64GB
- 12-21-2012, 06:57 PM #5
First N series pic
Very much doubt its dev alpha c. It wouldn't have a textured back would it? It could be the angle but to me it looks a little thick.
Sent from my BlackBerry by Choice using TapatalkI waited...It launched...Im still waiting...
- 12-21-2012, 07:03 PM #6
lol . . .when the L series leaks dropped I wanted to see the back. . .here's the N and all I can think about is how does the front look. . .LOLVOTE UP THE Z10!!!!!
- Smartphone Rankings | PhoneDog
- Vote for the BlackBerry Z10 for Phone of the Year in the T3 Gadget Awards 2013
- Want your favorite apps to Be on Blackberry 10? Let 'em know!!!!
~*Jack of all trades can still be a master of some (. . .Hopefully)*~
- 12-21-2012, 07:22 PM #10
This picture gives me an idea of the size, and makes me wonder "should I wait for N?" as well as "Can I wait for N?" hopefully more leaks will help me decideDevice(s):
Curve 9300> Bold 9700> Z10>Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Tablet: BlackBerry Playbook 32GB
- CrackBerry Addict
12-21-2012, 08:38 PM #16
- 682 Posts
First N series pic
need the front view for this. meanwhile, I just stick to Z10.
Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalksent from anywhere
HONK! IF YOU WANT BLACKBERRY 10
9380, Black and White Z10, LG Nexus 4, Nokia Lumia 520
- 12-21-2012, 08:45 PM #17
Well its not ugly but I think I might go with a white Z10 instead if this turns out to be real...Sent from my Z10
or a soon to be BB10 PlayBook
BlackBerry Curve 8530 (Virgin Mobile) -BlackBerry Bold 9900 (T-Mobile) BlackBerry Z10 (T-Mobile) + a deceased BlackBerry PlayBook 64 gig
- 12-21-2012, 10:37 PM #23Blackberry 10 > Windows Phone 7/8 > Blackberry 7 > iOS > Android > Symbian > WebOS > Meego
- 12-21-2012, 11:34 PM #25Blackberry 10 > Windows Phone 7/8 > Blackberry 7 > iOS > Android > Symbian > WebOS > Meego
- By James Falconer in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 24Last Post: 09-18-2013, 09:59 AM
- By ajst222 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 158Last Post: 06-02-2013, 10:51 AM
- By QuIcKsIlV3r in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 16Last Post: 12-21-2012, 09:43 AM
- By Pete6 in forum News & RumorsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-17-2008, 08:57 AM
- By Pete6 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 4Last Post: 03-29-2008, 11:01 AM