Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree31Likes
    CrackBerry Addict

608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by qbnkelt View Post

Still far and away the sexiest BB concept yet floated around the interwebs.
    Thanked by:
    BThunderW (12-18-12) 
    CrackBerry Addict

829 Posts

Love it! Want It!
    CrackBerry Genius

2,298 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,344 Global Posts

Damn, the TK Justice looks amazing. Shame it's just a concept.
    Passport ( | iPhone 6 (9.0.2) | Lumia 1020 (W10 Preview) | Surface Pro 3 (256GB i5, W10)
    CrackBerry Abuser

398 Posts

hurry the he11 up
    CrackBerry Master

1,235 Posts

Looking at the N design it seems as if I need to stick with my Bold for quite some time to come...
    I really adore the trackpad - accurate and efficient and make frequent use of the menu key (double click = new tab in browser).

When I got a PlayBook I got it because I felt sorry for RIM and saw the option to get a toy - well, I use it very little and type even less on it than on my phone because I cannot type on a touchscreen (OK, the N has a keyboard) but also because navigating in text is near impossible and you end up deleting a row of 4 or 5 letters to change one because getting the cursor into the right spot is impossible...

Touchscreens are nice to play with - they make a nice add-on when one can use conventional controls only, but being forced to use one...

Ah well, hopefully it will have a positive impact on RIM's business though, because without them I think I would have to stop using a mobile phone....- even when I don't fully agree with their choices...
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234