http://download.viber.com/viber_intel.apk

This is the link where u can download the apk of viber , version 2.3.5
    It works , call and message for free
    I have os 10.2.1 and it is okay ! Gd luck
    Finally viber-img_20141229_154532.png

Posted via CB10
    AnimalPak200 and Bryan Maur like this.
    12-29-14 07:45 AM
    Viber posts their APKs for download on their website? How is Google not pissed at them?
    12-29-14 10:10 AM
    It's already there in the BlackBerry World isn't it? What's the difference between the two?

Just can't forget it.!
    12-29-14 10:30 AM
    It's already there in the BlackBerry World isn't it? What's the difference between the two?

Just can't forget it.!
    BBW version is only for touchscreens

 Q5SQR100-2/10.3.1.1154 
    ledinhsonhp likes this.
    12-29-14 01:42 PM
    Oh okkk

Just can't forget it.!
    12-29-14 02:25 PM
    Viber posts their APKs for download on their website? How is Google not pissed at them?
    Amazon offers the Amazon Store APK direct and I've downloaded engineering APKs direct from other companies. If there's a TOS agreement with Android where all APKs absolutely must filter through the Play Store, I can't find it. I don't see how Google could possibly restrict independent software offerings.

[CB10 / Q10]
    12-30-14 09:00 AM
    Amazon offers the Amazon Store APK direct and I've downloaded engineering APKs direct from other companies. If there's a TOS agreement with Android where all APKs absolutely must filter through the Play Store, I can't find it. I don't see how Google could possibly restrict independent software offerings.
    You're right about the Amazon app (which is interestingly an exception, because the other apps aren't made directly available and link to GP and Amazon App Store for download. Maybe it's the version that was recently banned from GP?)

Re: the TOS agreement, I thought Google had done something to that effect, but I can't find a link to that story on Engadget. My recollection was that they mandated that apps posted in the GP store could not also be hosted on the developer's website, but had to link to the GP store (while not restricting the devs from making their apps available in other marketplaces.)
    12-30-14 09:17 AM
    You're right about the Amazon app (which is interestingly an exception, because the other apps aren't made directly available and link to GP and Amazon App Store for download. Maybe it's the version that was recently banned from GP?)

Re: the TOS agreement, I thought Google had done something to that effect, but I can't find a link to that story on Engadget. My recollection was that they mandated that apps posted in the GP store could not also be hosted on the developer's website, but had to link to the GP store (while not restricting the devs from making their apps available in other marketplaces.)
    I can't find any restrictions myself. But, I haven't looked at Google's developer requirements, either. My only reference is seeing direct downloads from about five places so far.

I'm not a Viber user but found the direct download option refreshing.

[CB10 / Q10]
    12-30-14 09:40 AM
    Maybe we could use Whatsapp later for voice call.

Posted via CB10
    12-31-14 03:14 AM