OP, strongly suggest you hang about with your BB7 device for now, it's still one of the best devices for business travellers, BB10 devices may well have BIS functionality somewhere down the line.
    Keep in mind, despite people saying it's dead and gone and never coming back, there's plenty of people, like yourself, who find it very useful, and BlackBerry themselves have never said it's gone at all, they've just refused to comment to date.
    My suspicion is, if they can get it to work with BB10, it will be back somewhere down the line.
    Until then, stick with what's dependable and reliable for you.
    Ben1232 likes this.
    04-27-13 04:35 PM
    OP, strongly suggest you hang about with your BB7 device for now, it's still one of the best devices for business travellers, BB10 devices may well have BIS functionality somewhere down the line.
    Keep in mind, despite people saying it's dead and gone and never coming back, there's plenty of people, like yourself, who find it very useful, and BlackBerry themselves have never said it's gone at all, they've just refused to comment to date.
    My suspicion is, if they can get it to work with BB10, it will be back somewhere down the line.
    Until then, stick with what's dependable and reliable for you.
    I think that's where I'm standing. For now I've ported back to the BB7 device and boxed up the new one. It's immensely frustrating but fingers crossed things change in the future and I can pick up another one at some point down the line.
    04-27-13 04:42 PM
    I think that's where I'm standing. For now I've ported back to the BB7 device and boxed up the new one. It's immensely frustrating but fingers crossed things change in the future and I can pick up another one at some point down the line.
    People will speak with their feet and wallets, and I'm sure BlackBerry will cater to the users that came to depend on them soon enough.
    Even if that means an updated legacy device which might make many happy.
    04-27-13 05:19 PM
    Well, I hope you get it sorted out somehow or another, the Q10 is a lovely device , I had a play around with one today and was real impressed, I have a Z10 which is great for me, but the Q10 is winking at me.
    Just to repeat what Ben1232 said, amazing vids on your channel, Im no motorhead but found them real intresting, lucky guy, doing what you really enjoy.
    04-27-13 05:26 PM
29 12