OH god.

Sorry to bring him into this, but I backed up my old device before plugging in my replacement device.

Then, I plugged in new device, updated it (10.2.0.2030 or whatever), but note; my old device had the same OS installed.

After updating, I tried to restore my old device's backup and it said it was incompatible with my current [new] device.

Clicked restore to factory, as to delete the OS and then plug it in and restore before upgrading...

Now...all I c is:
    Factory Reset, Now This Picture! Help!-vwzzzu0.jpg
    and it's since disappeared from link and is just sitting here spinning. It's spinning, so that's good, but I don't know what the meaning behind the rest of this is...

Wait, I'll be honest, it took me about 5 minutes to upload the image..lol..and now my phone is rebooting...

We'll be right back.
    Attached Thumbnails Factory Reset, Now This Picture! Help!-photo-10-22-13-7.41-pm.jpg  
    10-22-13 06:51 PM
    Phone "restored"...no wallpaper, no hub fully setup.

Is hub not supposed to be something that gets saved and restored? what about blackberry id?

Since my post, I've put the battery and sim back into my old Q.

I'm furious. I remember spending lots of time on my BB's a few years ago, but I no longer have that time--and I no longer expect things to take such time when I previously had a device that was swapped several times and had no issues with any back up or restore. This has really pissed me off...

Sorry.
    10-22-13 07:04 PM