Ever since the recent upgrade of facebook version 10.4.1.11 I have not been able to upload photos from the gallery or camera into facebook. I have a Q10
    It comes up with an "upload error". Initially I thought it may have been an issue with my data carrier Optus. My friend though has not done the upgrade yet and she has same phone on same plan with same carrier and it is working fine.
    I have uninstalled the app and re-installed it ..... still doesn't work. I have turned the phone off, removed battery and sim card and turned all back on.....still no change. I am guessing there is an error with the facebook upgrade ?????
    Is anyone else having this problem ?
    06-04-14 04:41 AM
    Ever since the recent upgrade of facebook version 10.4.1.11 I have not been able to upload photos from the gallery or camera into facebook. I have a Q10
    It comes up with an "upload error". Initially I thought it may have been an issue with my data carrier Optus. My friend though has not done the upgrade yet and she has same phone on same plan with same carrier and it is working fine.
    I have uninstalled the app and re-installed it ..... still doesn't work. I have turned the phone off, removed battery and sim card and turned all back on.....still no change. I am guessing there is an error with the facebook upgrade ?????
    Is anyone else having this problem ?
    Have you tried uploading different photos? To my understanding and experience, some photos really don't work for me, while others do.

BlackBerry Z10 | 10.3.0.296
    06-04-14 04:54 AM