As much as we hear about people's gripes with Blackberry Customer Support (which is probably true of most companies), I thought I would share an extraordinarily positive experience I had recently.
    I had a rather trivial issue with the OEM leather flip shell case I purchased for my Q10, where the leather stretched I think and the case no longer clasps shut. I mentioned this casually (jokingly really) in an email conversation with investor relations (I am a retail investor in BBRY). Without prompting I soon received a call directly from Blackberry Support. Without any question, proof of purchase, or other hassle (which I wouldn't have taken the time for anyway. It's just a case!) they are mailing me a brand new one. Again, I am not someone who contacts companies with my complaints, and I'm certainly not one to worry about such trivial things as a cheap cell phone case. I would have just chalked it up to "it is what it is" and bought a new one. In my opinion, this is a prime example of above and beyond customer service. Pretty exceptional. Good stuff.

Posted via CB10
    AzN_KnIGHT and dusdal like this.
    09-17-13 03:36 PM
    This is what I live to hear and thank you very much for sharing!

Posted via CB10
    09-17-13 03:43 PM
    Yep lose thousands in bbry shares get a 1$ manufactured cost leather case.

Posted via CB10
    09-17-13 07:47 PM
    Yep lose thousands in bbry shares get a 1$ manufactured cost leather case.

Posted via CB10
    Ha, well to be fair I haven't lost on BBRY. I'm fortunate enough to have bought at the lows (so far). Happy investor here.

Posted via CB10
    09-17-13 08:27 PM
    I wish I can say the same. I'm still waiting for my trade in cheque and after submitting my phone in back in April I'VE YET to see a cheque. Now with the BlackBerry going into a deficit should I even bother!? The like new 9900 was sent in as per trade up quote back in April. 2013. I'm thinking I should cut my losses and did my good part. I contacted somebody by email and they said the tradeupsare now being handled by a California company.

Posted in CB forums and on Bbos leak 10.2.1047
    09-25-13 12:05 PM