Has anyone experienced this issue with their Q10? A letter m somehow gets typed in as an extra character when i'm typing. This makes it almost impossible to type on my Q10 that's readable.

Here's an example:
    Has amnyome experiemncem thmis missue mwith their Q10. A mletter M somehow gets typed imn as amn extra character whenm I'm typinmg. This makmes it almost impossible to type onm my Q10.

Q10 is now my least favorite BlackBerry.:/ And I've been using BlackBerry since '03. I'd appreciate it if someone could show me how to fix it.
    10-07-13 02:05 PM
    The bb10 autocorect and word suggestion is usually better than you show. Make sure it is turned on, and you might need to clear "learned words" if it has already learned from your errors.

Sent from an Otterbox wrapped Samsung Galaxy.
    10-07-13 02:24 PM
    The bb10 autocorect and word suggestion is usually better than you show. Make sure it is turned on, and you might need to clear "learned words" if it has already learned from your errors.

Sent from an Otterbox wrapped Samsung Galaxy.
    Thanks for the response. My auto-correct is on and always has been. I cleared "learned words." Same results. I just found out that letter m gets added each time i type letter n. When I type the following letters: h, j, k, l and b, letter m gets added randomly. When I type m, it turns into a capital letter M. Any other suggestions or thoughts??? thanks.
    10-07-13 05:37 PM
    I was going to suggest big fat fingers but some of those characters are far enough from "m" to make it very unlikely. You're describing a hardware fault. The resolution is an exchange device. Fortunately you are comfortably within the warranty period.
    10-07-13 06:40 PM
    I was going to suggest big fat fingers but some of those characters are far enough from "m" to make it very unlikely. You're describing a hardware fault. The resolution is an exchange device. Fortunately you are comfortably within the warranty period.
    That seems more like it huh? It's a work phone so I'll have the "mobile" unit handle it. and no, i have really tiny fingers. But thanks.
    10-07-13 06:55 PM
    Sounds related to this thread:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=827195

Posted via CBQ10
    shiera99 likes this.
    10-07-13 07:59 PM