Hello ..

I just got my Q10 yesterday. Still in the processing on configuring everything. This is my first BB. Previously, I'm an Android user.Anyway, I like the BB 10 Native Password Keeper App.

I would like to import all my Lastpass data into it. Lastpass exports data in few formats like HTML, CSV etc. Password Keeper only accepts in its native format only.

If it were few, I'd have entered it manually. Any ideas to get this problem solved ??
    07-27-14 01:33 AM
    Actually, the latest versions of PW Keeper do have an option to export/import standard CSV format, as well as the encrypted BBB format. I would suggest adding a dummy record to PW Keeper, exporting to CSV, and seeing how closely the LastPass export matches the fields. You may be able to tweak the fields in LP's export so that it will import to PW Keeper.
    Actually, the latest versions of PW Keeper do have an option to export/import standard CSV format, as well as the encrypted BBB format. I would suggest adding a dummy record to PW Keeper, exporting to CSV, and seeing how closely the LastPass export matches the fields. You may be able to tweak the fields in LP's export so that it will import to PW Keeper.
    Last edited by Elessar.cm; 09-21-14 at 04:12 PM.
    07-27-14 11:16 AM
    Thanks. I'll get back to you after trying.

Posted via CB10
    07-27-14 12:43 PM
    So, although Lastpass in Chrome claims to do a CSV export, it actually only gives an html export.. and so, I changed the extension of the html file to a CSV file. Then in Excel, selected the first column, went to the data tab and clicked text to columns, selected the comma delimiter and voila, the single column was changed to multiple. Saved the file, transferred to my passport, imported in password keeper, and now they're all there!

Also, there were some wifi networks' data at the bottom of the file from Lastpass which I removed as it was causing some issues with importing.

Good luck should anyone need it!

Posted via CB10
    08-02-16 12:23 PM
    Noop it didnt work for me and "safeincloud".
    I need to first do a "text to columns" change the columns around and then do a "columns to text" again. The only problem is there doesnt seem to be a "columns to text"...

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Jforssblad; 08-04-16 at 06:33 PM.
    08-02-16 04:28 PM
    In Firefox, Lastpass actually exports to a CSV file format.
    05-19-17 10:19 AM