Went to a reputed local retailer today - Axiom Telecom - and was told that the Q10 will be available on 25th or 26th (a month wasn't mentioned but I'm hoping it's April).
    So how many of you plan to get it? Do you really think it's somehow better than a Z10 which packs an absolutely amazing keyboard?

Peace.
    04-23-13 12:10 PM
    I would have had it not been locked to etisalat.

I also checked today from multiple places, all seem to point to 25th 26th let's c, although I am more interested in UK release as I have already ordered one from there.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 01:50 PM
    Well most german retailers are pushing release even further away at the moment. While most of them stated early May, no it appears they list mid of next month or rather, in more cases, end of next month. So far for the proclaimed April release!
    04-23-13 02:27 PM
    Yeah confirmed 27th actually to me. But like others have mentioned its locked to Etisalat. now even though I'm with Etisalat I travel a lot and use different Sims. so i would need to unlock it. Might have to wait till unlocked versions arrive or order online. Very tempted though.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 02:49 PM
    Yeah confirmed 27th actually to me. But like others have mentioned its locked to Etisalat. now even though I'm with Etisalat I travel a lot and use different Sims. so i would need to unlock it. Might have to wait till unlocked versions arrive or order online. Very tempted though.

Posted via CB10
    just buy it from Kuwait it will be unlocked
    04-23-13 02:56 PM
    I've been waiting around 2 years to replace my Bold 9930 on Verizon. When I first bought it I felt like it was the best phone I'd ever had. Now I've hated it for well over a year and the physical keyboard is literally the ONLY reason I still have it.

What is the fastest/most cost effective way to get myself a Q10 on my Verizon plan (in US only)? Thanks in advance for the advice
    04-23-13 10:13 PM