So the big surprise was?
    "Surprise": we have to wait longer...

I would be not surprised if by the end of March, RIM would announce some sort of delivery issues and would start blaming rising oil prices and the oil cartels.

I guess I just wait until more people get frustrated and jump ship and prices go down to attract people back with a penny for device + 2 year contract like it happened with the 9800.
    01-31-13 03:05 PM
    JMO. Don't like it- whatever. So, I've gotten past the delay and I have a 9810, a SGlll, and a confiscated iPhone IV(now have two) that was my sons until he forgot who pays the d8mn bill. But, for BlackBerry to put in all the work, sacrifices to keep from going under for the last two years, endure all the BS(some not) media press for this? So, are the advertising out there now or will it start after the Superbowl? I haven't seen any so far. Are there ads running in the UK? It would have went over better to move the launch back or at least have said it months ago that the U.S. will be releasing in April......and actually release earlier in March. Yes. ppl would still be pissed off. But, launch - yesterday! New Superbowl Ad - Sunday(w/ the game played in the U.S.- not UK), and new BB10s released to the U.S. carriers - March(ish)? I do have to agree with some of the sentiments on here. LOL. I may not be the brightest wood chip on the fire, but, this is not effin' rocket science either. BTW, I have a drawer full of BlackBerries and other assorted smart/dumb phones. I post this not to brag, but as a reminder so when ppl post disclaimers for or try to explain the action of BlackBerry- save it. Some things are repetitive. Case in point- delays. This one has slightly bad timing for BlackBerry that is trying to renew faith in the product and the "company"- stateside. Remember?
    01-31-13 09:16 PM
    we can instant everything, semi trucks and cargo ships cant
    02-01-13 11:35 AM
28 12