Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 48
Like Tree14Likes
  1. tufcustomer's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    378 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

    Default Even Newer X10 Renders

    ***Didn't see the post on the crackberry homepage. My bad ! *****

    So, was surfing the web looking for some X10 pictures. N4BB posted some pictures they claim are renders but look cool nonetheless. Check them out. IMHO, this makes me want the touch even more. It isn't because the N is ugly or bland, its just time for a change.

    Even Newer X10 Renders-xlarge-1-600x337.jpg
    Even Newer X10 Renders-xlarge-2.jpg
    Even Newer X10 Renders-xlarge-5.jpg
    Even Newer X10 Renders-xlarge-3.jpg
    Even Newer X10 Renders-xlarge.jpg

    More images here: HOT: BlackBerry N10 Renders Will Make You Salivate - N4BB
    Last edited by tufcustomer; 01-28-2013 at 12:33 PM.
    Thanked by 3:
    Bbnivende (01-28-2013),  Desifly (01-28-2013),  Taigatrommel (01-30-2013) 
  2. Bbnivende's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,232 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,241 Global Posts
    #2  

    Default

    Moved to main page
    Last edited by Bbnivende; 01-28-2013 at 01:18 PM.
  3. redk's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    847 Posts
    Global Posts
    848 Global Posts
    #3  

    Default

    I wish I really liked this phone but I don't. Althought the white version is not too bad.
  4. 1TIME's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    57 Posts
    #4  

    Default

    Looks like a cross between an Android gone wrong and a poor mans Curve. I'm really hoping they atleast kept the aluminum siding like on the bold 9900 to make it look premium and sexy.
  5. anon4071943's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    15 Posts
    #5  

    Default

    I just don't get why, in 2013, this form factor even exists. Smartphones have moved on to video clips, games, and even movies...IMO BB10 should be launching with full-touch and slider--keyboard when it really is more convenient, touch for everything else. Having a permanent keyboard, albeit small, is the worst of both worlds: compromised screen real estate and a cramped keyboard. Is this an answer to a question nobody really asked?
  6. rottonj's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    865 Posts
    PIN
    ask me
    #6  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crocodileguy View Post
    I just don't get why, in 2013, this form factor even exists. Smartphones have moved on to video clips, games, and even movies...IMO BB10 should be launching with full-touch and slider--keyboard when it really is more convenient, touch for everything else. Having a permanent keyboard, albeit small, is the worst of both worlds: compromised screen real estate and a cramped keyboard. Is this an answer to a question nobody really asked?
    To a power texter or someone who receives an insane amount of emails a keyboard is a must. They are definitely asking.
    Thanked by 3:
    3hb78ftg (01-30-2013),  BBMak (01-29-2013),  Taigatrommel (01-30-2013) 
    bobauckland and BBMak like this.
  7. 1TIME's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    57 Posts
    #7  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crocodileguy View Post
    I just don't get why, in 2013, this form factor even exists. Smartphones have moved on to video clips, games, and even movies...IMO BB10 should be launching with full-touch and slider--keyboard when it really is more convenient, touch for everything else. Having a permanent keyboard, albeit small, is the worst of both worlds: compromised screen real estate and a cramped keyboard. Is this an answer to a question nobody really asked?
    Go buy an Android/Iphone and stop complaining.
    Thanked by 3:
    AGeleff (01-29-2013),  nicrallred (01-30-2013),  Taigatrommel (01-30-2013) 
    3hb78ftg and Caymancroc like this.
  8. si001's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    553 Posts
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    PIN
    brb bio
    #8  

    Default

    I dont like the black and white mix...and Im wondering about the predictive KB on this one compared to the full touch.
    I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure.
  9. anon4071943's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    15 Posts
    #9  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rottonj View Post
    To a power texter or someone who receives an insane amount of emails a keyboard is a must. They are definitely asking.
    Exactly, which is why I'd love to have a BB10 slider.
    rottonj and solidkay like this.
  10. anon4071943's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    15 Posts
    #10  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1TIME View Post
    Go buy an Android/Iphone and stop complaining.
    ...seriously? Because I don't understand the lack of a slider at BB10 launch? This kind of attitude is why RIM has been ceding the consumer market to Apple and Droid.
    Thanked by:
    darkehawke (01-30-2013) 
  11. Desifly's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    11 Posts
    #11  

    Default

    Don't worry, RIM said that there will be at least 6 devices coming out in 2013. I bet one of them is a slider.
  12. girl_Interrupted513's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    72 Posts
    #12  

    Default

    Even though these are renderings, I'm still not impressed. The white version looks like it's an ugly light gray and not white. I'm not fond of the smooth back cover that's smudge-prone at all. As I've said before, from what we've seen so far, the N-Series phones look like an afterthought, in favor of the full-touch models. I won't trust in anything I see until I see the devices at the Keynote on Wednesday. If these are it, however, I'll pass.
  13. rjkolo's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    926 Posts
    Global Posts
    931 Global Posts
    #13  

    Default re: Even Newer X10 Renders

    The N...or X... or whatever they call it on Wednesday looks so...square...I really do not like it at all...
    Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand.
  14. JUSTQUAN2's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    400 Posts
    Global Posts
    425 Global Posts
    PIN
    None
    #14  

    Default

    I just want a better battery, social apps, classic email services, and did I mention the battery life. ..
    Plazmic Flame likes this.
  15. Masahiro's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    4,265 Posts
    #15  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crocodileguy View Post
    ...seriously? Because I don't understand the lack of a slider at BB10 launch? This kind of attitude is why RIM has been ceding the consumer market to Apple and Droid.
    Right, because slider phones are selling like hotcakes...

    As for the renders, the straight keyboard is starting to grow on me. I keep jumping back and forth between trying to decide on the L or N series...
    Blatant placeholder signature.
    rthonpm and darkehawke like this.
  16. anon4071943's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    15 Posts
    #16  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Masahiro View Post
    Right, because slider phones are selling like hotcakes...

    As for the renders, the straight keyboard is starting to grow on me. I keep jumping back and forth between trying to decide on the L or N series...
    Right, it's the full-size, full-touch screens that are selling because mobile media content has exploded.
  17. Masahiro's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    4,265 Posts
    #17  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crocodileguy View Post
    Right, it's the full-size, full-touch screens that are selling because mobile media content has exploded.
    That's why RIM is making a full-size, full-touch device. What's your point?
    Blatant placeholder signature.
    bobauckland and rthonpm like this.
  18. LCW
    LCW is offline
    LCW's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    114 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,183 Global Posts
    #18  

    Default Even Newer X10 Pictures

    Renders... Yawn. I want to see the REAL thing!!!
    sold: Bold 9700
    Latest OS: 5.0.0.714 (official T-Mo)
  19. AlexAllen's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    139 Posts
    #19  

    Default

    Excellent. 9900 x 9780. When I got my 9780, I though it looked plain next to the 9700 with "chrome" trim. The all-black grew on me.
    And I'll bet the real thing looks even just a little bit better.
  20. ksanfeliz's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    70 Posts
    PIN
    29BD3EAB
    #20  

    Default

    im just waiting to know the release day on the x10. I like touchscreen but i love the bb keyboard. So i hope sprint can offer the bb10 asap.
  21. Bbnivende's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,232 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,241 Global Posts
    #21  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Desifly View Post
    Don't worry, RIM said that there will be at least 6 devices coming out in 2013. I bet one of them is a slider.
    So if you sold a touch model that has such a fantastic Keyboard that it makes Physical Keyboards obsolete would you undermine the sales of this device by adding a physical keyboard. I think that when it comes to Sliders ... RIM should just say " Get with the program".
  22. anon4071943's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    15 Posts
    #22  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Masahiro View Post
    That's why RIM is making a full-size, full-touch device. What's your point?
    The point? Clearly that full-size touch screens are in-demand and sell. Physical keyboards are great, so pair them with a full sized touch screen instead of a tiny one!
  23. Bart kouwenberg's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    91 Posts
    #23  

    Default

    I love it. I Really really do. Never thought I would go for a white one, but I will! This time. Will it fit in 9900 covers by the way?
  24. Desifly's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    11 Posts
    #24  

    Default

    In my mind a touch screen can't replace a physical keyboard, I just like the comfort of it. When i had my first blackberry (8520 4 years ago ) in hand it was like i found my dream phone. I have a 9800 now and the only reason why i didn't upgrade to a 99XX is the screen size. So if the N10 has a bigger screen, and i'm pretty sure it will, then you're right i think a slider device isn't very useful. But once again there is a part of the blackberry community, i'd say 5%, who really enjoy the torch style. Focus on the full screen market doesn't mean let down the keyboard users, slider or not.
  25. Nomfup's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    1 Posts
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    #25  

    Default

    I love it too.. and im surprised about some reactions.. i think is quite nice, and i dont like the Z10... (not cause of full touchscreen.. but i really think is not sexy)..
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 42
    Last Post: 11-17-2009, 02:45 AM
  2. CrackBerry.com & Navilyn on Fox 5 evening NEWS!
    By naviwilliams in forum Site News, Feedback, Help
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 11-15-2008, 10:27 AM
  3. mp3's through bluetooth? not even mono?
    By sansjob in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-21-2008, 05:16 PM
  4. mp3's through bluetooth? not even mono?
    By sansjob in forum General BlackBerry Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-24-2007, 05:50 PM
  5. Low Battery Beeping even when plugged in
    By debulcha in forum BlackBerry 8830 WE
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-16-2007, 10:13 PM

Posting Permissions