Howdy,

My Q10 has been great but I recently found out my PDF files do not seem to be reading via email? I went to open a receipt from Sprint for purchasing a second Q10 and is says this when I tap to open it:

"No viewer available for "ATT001".

I have not tried opening PDFs prior to this, it is the only one I have tried. I opened it on my email via computer and its fine and an actual PDF file, format with the adobe symbol. Additionally I just updated Adobe Reader and still nothing.

HELP?!
    09-26-13 02:57 PM
    Howdy,

My Q10 has been great but I recently found out my PDF files do not seem to be reading via email? I went to open a receipt from Sprint for purchasing a second Q10 and is says this when I tap to open it:

"No viewer available for "ATT001".

I have not tried opening PDFs prior to this, it is the only one I have tried. I opened it on my email via computer and its fine and an actual PDF file, format with the adobe symbol. Additionally I just updated Adobe Reader and still nothing.

HELP?!
    Honestly I would recommend downloading it and then opening it with Adobe Reader. When I open PDFs from e-mail I think another program opens it because when I use Adobe Reader on the Q10 there's more features.

At the same time just adding ".pdf" at the end of a file would probably give the official Adobe Reader icon on your computer, which doesn't necessarily mean it's legit, functions right, or something like that. I've had no real problem with PDFs to be honest.
    09-26-13 03:27 PM