We don't have to deal with cases like you. We provide answers and suggestions, not smart comments. You need to get over yourself firstly.

Posted CB 10
    12-16-13 07:30 AM
    I need to get over myself because I told someone to Google something that I myself googled and found the answer to without coming here and asking how to do. And the answer was on this very forum, so I could have done a search here as well. So I need to get over myself? Um, ok? And you're right, you don't have to deal with "cases like me", because there is such a thing called an ignore list, and there is also the cutting edge technology of NOT READING WHAT I POST!

Posted via Q10 running 10.2.1.1055 bbm channel C0037DB1A
    12-16-13 07:35 AM
    Not everyone is as tech savy as you. Grow up.

Posted CB 10
    12-16-13 08:47 AM
    Not everyone is as tech savy as you. Grow up.

Posted CB 10
    If they're not tech savvy enough to put 3 words into Google then they shouldn't be going anywhere near an engineering menu!
    ziggy3055 likes this.
    12-16-13 08:52 AM
    Guys, that's not the point of this forum. The purpose is to provide friendly help and suggestions to people who want help. Why is this too much for you people to come to terms with? The only thing a lot of you accomplished so far is ticking people off. Why do you continue to defend yourself with such low life tactics?

Posted CB 10
    12-16-13 09:14 AM
    If they're not tech savvy enough to put 3 words into Google then they shouldn't be going anywhere near an engineering menu!
    Totally agree. The fact that they posted a question with many resources already explaining the process leads me to believe that they will no doubt be back asking how to fix their mess. I personally appreciate those that research their questions, try, maybe fail, maybe not.

Spoon feeding anyone ill not help them when it is needed the most. Now I also agree that the response of "Google it" could have been a little more diplomatic and before anyone says it, I too am guilty of these responses at times.

To the op. If you do change ANYTHING int the screens be sure to write down the current values in case you need to revert. A secure wipe or OS install will NOT fix anything here.

Sent from my ME173X using CB Forums mobile app
    12-16-13 09:23 AM
    To the op. If you do change ANYTHING int the screens be sure to write down the current values in case you need to revert. A secure wipe or OS install will NOT fix anything here.
    ^This
    12-16-13 10:16 AM
    If all you high and mighty gods don't want to spoon feed anyone, leave this site, set up one where you can charge money for your almighty knowledge. You're not as smart as you try to make yourself appear. Any mature person on here in the first place would actually try or make suggestions to help people out.

You almighty ones seem to be too busy trying to polish your pathetic excuse for an image of being higher up than the rest of us.

Posted via CB10
    I'm not sure who you are referring to with this, but just to be clear, I advice people to stay away from the e screens for the simple fact that if you do not know what you're doing you can permanently brick your device, if you look my post history I mostly respond to questions in the most helpful way I can, but as a community member here I feel is also my responsibility to advice people to avoid something that can cause more harm than good.

I in no way feel smarter than anyone here, my whole point here is to "advice" people to avoid unnecessary headaches by using the engineering screens, since unless you really know what you're doing there is nothing to gain there, mind me asking you for a list of at least 5 settings you changed there that have significantly improved the way your device works?
    Pete The Penguin likes this.
    12-16-13 12:51 PM
    I'm not sure who you are referring to with this, but just to be clear, I advice people to stay away from the e screens for the simple fact that if you do not know what you're doing you can permanently brick your device, if you look my post history I mostly respond to questions in the most helpful way I can, but as a community member here I feel is also my responsibility to advice people to avoid something that can cause more harm than good.

I in no way feel smarter than anyone here, my whole point here is to "advice" people to avoid unnecessary headaches by using the engineering screens, since unless you really know what you're doing there is nothing to gain there, mind me asking you for a list of at least 5 settings you changed there that have significantly improved the way your device works?
    I went looking at it myself and kind of glad I did. I live in a Sprint 4G area and I love being able to micromanage my connectivity a bit, like disabling LTE and forcing my phone to be 1X or if I wanted, 3G. Uses a fair amount less battery and for my five nights a week at work, I'm there for 9 hours and only get to really do anything with my phone at break and lunch, so I shut off the high speed connectivity.

It's also fun to be nosy about battery drain with that built-in monitor too.

That aside, it's good advice for anyone; don't touch anything you don't know the meaning of. There's a fair amount of stuff in there I've never even heard of. It's OK to look, but don't touch. Funny how the BlackBerry (to the loyalist for sure) is just like being married. Complicated

Posted from BitPusher's Q10
    12-16-13 01:06 PM
    Funny how the BlackBerry (to the loyalist for sure) is just like being married. Complicated

Posted from BitPusher's Q10
    That pretty much sums it all lol
    12-16-13 01:16 PM
    Team BlackBerry Forever.

Posted via CB10
    12-16-13 08:27 PM
    Not everyone is as tech savvy as you. Grow up.

Posted CB 10
    Yes, because you have to be incredibly tech savvy to type a few words into Google and hit enter. In fact, it requires a highly specialized degree. Come on, seriously. Smfh.

12-17-13 08:07 PM
    And the tech savy mouthpiece returns, lol.

Posted CB 10
    12-17-13 09:19 PM
    Anyways, get a life. Seriously.

Posted CB 10
    12-17-13 10:03 PM
    I got a life, seriously. You spend a lot of time worrying about what I post, so you're the one who should get a life. You don't want to deal with me, yet you keep responding to my posts.

12-18-13 06:35 AM
    Cause it's funny to keep seeing a fool like you come back...

Posted CB 10
    12-18-13 06:46 AM
    Ok well, have a nice day buddy.

12-18-13 07:21 AM
    It's also funny to watch people go to more trouble than I'm worth.......

12-18-13 07:53 AM
    Now it's in my sig....

Posted via Q10 running 10.2.1.1055. I enjoy watching people go to more trouble than I'm worth.
    12-18-13 07:55 AM
    Psychiatric help needed above for bean bag, whatever his name is....lol

Posted CB 10
    12-18-13 08:57 AM
    Way more trouble than I'm worth. Keep going, this is getting fun.

Posted via Q10 running 10.2.1.1055. I enjoy watching people go to more trouble than I'm worth.
    12-18-13 09:25 AM
71 123