Still having issues. Email will be sent but hangs for hours (clock shows). Talked to Roger, of course not them (this happens on wi-fi, datat, etc). Blackberry doesn't know. I receive emails ok. I set up my yahoo account and when I send I get the red did not send icon. I get just can't send. Anyone have suggestions

Posted via CB10
    09-10-14 11:38 AM
    Have you recently installed a new OS?
    Have you asked your carrier why you can't send messages? They should be troubleshooting for you.
    09-10-14 12:00 PM
    I'm with rogers. In their eyes it's not them it's you. Having other issue with kids icrap phone sucking 4gb of data when it's turned off.

Posted via CB10
    09-10-14 12:15 PM
    Reboot the Hub? Hard reboot? Reinstall OS. Cheers

Posted via CB10
    09-10-14 12:22 PM
    It can be network or software related. First use Wi-Fi, if the behavior change, it's network related. If not, it can be your SMTP account. Can you give us a list of the email accounts you have set and which one is the default ? And add if you just entered you emails and credentials when you created the accounts on your BlackBerry or if you set the pop/imap/smtp yourself.
    09-10-14 02:38 PM
    Well yahoo had same issue but hotmail, no problems. My work account (calgaryappraiser.com) worked for 10 months then this. For now I'll use my hotmail to respond till I get it fixed or set up a Gmail Orr figure out what my rogers.blackberry.net password is.

Posted via CB10
    09-11-14 10:32 AM
    I guess the end of the ten month coincide with the add of an account ?
    Try to set a different default account : Settings > Accounts > Set Default Account and change the default email address.
    09-11-14 11:43 AM
    No its really frustrating. I've added a 2nd email so I can send email. No one seems to know

Posted via CB10
    09-11-14 07:31 PM
    Check with who ever provided support for the problem email. They may have changed something on their SMTP server.

For example, I was having problems setting up an account for my inlaws on a Z10 I loaned them for a cross country trip. After having no luck for an hour or so, I finally called the support for their email provider ( Bell Aliant) . On their system, the had to enable SMTP access on the account in order to access the SMTP server when not on their home internet.

Posted via CB10
    09-11-14 07:53 PM