I've had Hotmail on my Q10 since the very beginning, and it's been fine until now.

The only thing that didn't sync were drafts written on my Q10 - in other words, drafts written and saved on my PC were accessible in the Drafts folder on my Q10, but drafts written on the Q10 appeared in the Drafts folder only when accessed on the Q10.

That wasn't a problem, until now. But now that my Hotmail account has been changed to an Outlook account by Microsoft, I can't find any of the dozens of draft emails that were on my device.

I hope this explanation makes sense - can anyone tell me if I might be able to find these drafts elsewhere on my device?
    07-07-16 04:10 AM
    Your drafts may have only been stored on your Q10 and now that you changed accounts they are no longer accessible. Did you delete the old Hotmail account from your phone?

Have you tried logging in to your old HotMail account from a web browser to see what's on the mail server? You could look at Outlook.com on the web to see what's there.

You will also get different behaviours on your phone depending on whether you use Pop3 or IMAP to retrieve your mail.
    07-07-16 05:18 PM
    Your drafts may have only been stored on your Q10 and now that you changed accounts they are no longer accessible. Did you delete the old Hotmail account from your phone?

Have you tried logging in to your old HotMail account from a web browser to see what's on the mail server? You could look at Outlook.com on the web to see what's there.

You will also get different behaviours on your phone depending on whether you use Pop3 or IMAP to retrieve your mail.
    Thanks for your reply.

I didn't delete any account from my phone. It was a general Hotmail update, with Hotmail migrating to Outlook.

Access to the old-look Hotmail is not possible - it defaults to the new-look Outlook.

I have looked at the Drafts folder via a web-browser, but I knew nothing would be there. The Q10-only drafts were only ever accessible via my BB10 Hub and not via the web.

I suspect those drafts are now gone for good, unfortunately. But they must have been somewhere on my phone, so I don't understand where they went.
    07-08-16 04:46 AM
    So then, when you go to Settings: Account, your old account called Hotmail is still there with the old Hotmail server settings, but now it gets re-directed to Outlook.com?

Have you scrolled down and opened Edit Folder Settings to see if the Draft Folder is checked?
    07-08-16 05:09 PM
    Have you tried going into your hotmail account on the hub and clicking the down arrow at the top to see if the drafts folder is checked?
    Email drafts-img_20160709_193352.png

Posted via CB10 from AT&T Q10
    07-09-16 07:34 PM
    So then, when you go to Settings: Account, your old account called Hotmail is still there with the old Hotmail server settings, but now it gets re-directed to Outlook.com?

Have you scrolled down and opened Edit Folder Settings to see if the Draft Folder is checked?
    Yes to both these questions.

The Draft folder is checked, and in it are no drafts since before a few days ago.
    07-11-16 08:30 AM
    Have you tried going into your hotmail account on the hub and clicking the down arrow at the top to see if the drafts folder is checked?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160709_193352.png 
Views:	23 
Size:	63.6 KB 
ID:	403712

Posted via CB10 from AT&T Q10
    Yes thanks - that's been checked. The Drafts folder contains none of the drafts that were there pre-last week.
    07-11-16 08:31 AM