Hello, I am new to all this "side-loading, bar files" process.(I barely understand what it all even means) I recently got a blackberry and am trying to side-load a couple apps available to androids. so far i followed all the steps: downloading chrome, imputing ip address, up loading bb10/playbook manager...and now I'm stuck. what do I do next? I have a blackberry Q10 that I'm trying to download onto

I do see a long list of apps listed on the playbook manager, but I want to know how I find the ones I want? do i need to put bar files on the list, if so, how do I do that..where do I find them? I don't really understand what a bar file even is

If this helps, the apps I;m looking for are: google maps, pandora, words with friends and mindbody

Thank you!!!
    03-21-14 10:17 PM
    Before you hassle with all the trouble with sideloading, have you updated to 10.2.1? If yes, there's no need to sideload those Android apps and you can install them directly on your device

If you're on 10.2.0 or lower, you'll need to get your bar files from sites like bb10bars.net, bb10barfiles.com, http://apps.goodereader.com/playbook...-android-apps/ and there are some more sites

Posted via CB10
    03-21-14 10:27 PM
    Before you hassle with all the trouble with sideloading, have you updated to 10.2.1? If yes, there's no need to sideload those Android apps and you can install them directly on your device

If you're on 10.2.0 or lower, you'll need to get your bar files from sites like bb10bars.net, bb10barfiles.com, http://apps.goodereader.com/playbook...-android-apps/ and there are some more sites

Posted via CB10
    +1
    Upgrade to 10.2.1, get Snap (or your Google app store of choice) and download away!

Posted via CB10
    03-21-14 10:31 PM