Does this mean for US?
BlackBerry Q10 Video: Touch and Go Looks Like A Nice Feature – Release Date: April
According to another website a few days ago it said sales for the Z10 in the US will begin in march and for the Q10 will be June. I hope this is not true!!!
- CrackBerry Abuser
02-18-2013, 12:01 AM #2
- 297 Posts
Re: Does this mean for US?
It's all speculation at this point. No one can be for sure and it will be up to the carriers in the long run when the Z10 will be released and then the Q10. Somewhere from March to June they both should be in the US. No one knows, it sucks but its life.Hit me up - 3348639A
Q10 - 10.3.1.938
- 02-18-2013, 12:05 AM #3
I really wish we could get the rumors straight. BB has said the Q10 would be available 4-6 weeks after the Z. The Washington Post took the worst-scenario intro date it could find on the Z10 (April) and added six weeks on to that to take it to June.
The Q10 will be available in the US before June, okay? Telus is already offering pre-orders on it so I expect its Canadian availability to be coming soon (my guess would be first week of March).“Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”
- By dejanh in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 50Last Post: 04-01-2012, 03:06 AM
- By paulwright1 in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 15Last Post: 09-18-2009, 12:43 AM
- By dd214 in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 05-29-2009, 07:45 PM
- By bremersm in forum Verizon WirelessReplies: 1Last Post: 10-12-2008, 03:48 PM
- By libuff in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 18Last Post: 03-09-2008, 01:05 PM