I love the Super Amoled screen and it's battery saving advantage.
    01-15-15 07:17 PM
    Maybe a little bigger than the 3.2" on the classic.
    The Classic features a 3.5" screen.

Posted via CB10
    01-15-15 08:25 PM
    The Classic features a 3.5" screen.

Posted via CB10
    Well bust my buttons. The 3.8�. Little bigger

Posted via CB10
    01-15-15 09:12 PM
    I think a q10 with wireless charging and a keyboard trackpad like the passport would be great!

Unfortunately I just switched from a Moto x 2014 and I have to say I can type much faster on glass than the pkb on the q10.
    01-15-15 11:44 PM

Unfortunately I just switched from a Moto x 2014 and I have to say I can type much faster on glass than the pkb on the q10.

When I switched to pkb from a Lumia I found that typing was slower than with the Lumia wordflow swype keyboard. But after I got used to the pkb I find typing is a much better experience. It might not be faster but it is much more satisfying and more accurate.

Posted via CB10
    ZayDub likes this.
    01-16-15 01:53 AM
    Men dis phone is complete nonsense frankly speaking..it is waste of moni..no apps,not big screen,no font,,come on what is blackberry thinking.i will have to sell it.

Posted via CB10
    01-16-15 02:04 AM
    Simply yes
    01-16-15 07:59 AM
    01-16-15 10:57 AM
    I love mine. It's a great upgrade to my 9930. Small and light. Sure it doesn't have a big screen but it works well for me.

Posted via CB10
    01-16-15 11:11 AM
    I just bought a Q10 off ebay. I've been using the Z10 for almost 2 years now and I've always wanted the keyboard.

I waited until the new phones were coming out and none of them appealed to me. The Classic is the same as the Q10 with a worse screen and wasted space because of the toolbelt.

I'm hoping the Q10 will keep me occupied until they announce more phones this year. I really don't understand the allure for all these huge phones and I'm such a victim of rampant consumerism it's driving me crazy.
    01-16-15 11:26 AM
    The Q10 is surprisingly good. I just got mine last seek as my "new" work phone which replaced the Bold 9900. The Q10 is in a different league. Even leaving the OS and the UI out of it, even the design and build quality are superior. The predictive texting capability of BlackBerry phones fascinate me: when BlackBerry talks about productivity, predictive texting is the foundation of it. For the Q10, I wasn't expecting much as it would appear to be much the same as the Bold, with word predictions appearing at the bottom of the screen. The Q10's advantage is that it does not have the tool belt which requires fingers to reach just a little bit more with the potential to interfere with the typing flow. While it probably does not match the magic of the Passport and the ability to flick up from the capacitative keyboard, or even the Z10 where word suggestions appear in the frets, the Q10 word prediction capability is incredibly fast and intuitive just the same. I'm writing messages with very few actual keystrokes.

The limited screen real estate is the issue. Still, it's a pleasure to watch videos on the device. The screen may be small, but the images are clear and lag free. My phone of choice remains the passport and I hope that BlackBerry will come out with a new all touch phone to succeed the Z30. I do not see the Classic's utility. The screen is only slightly larger. It is not clear to me from the reviews I've read whether the Classic has predictive texting. If it does, then the return of the tool belt would seem to me to diminish the ability to chose word predictions.
    hlg8888 likes this.
    01-16-15 07:06 PM
    Absolutely it's still a winner, especially given the Classic has the same specs loll.

The thing is, the Classic and the Q10 target the same type of user - the person who prioritizes communication over consumption (of media). So in this instance, the screen size becomes less of a concern in comparison to say, someone looking at a Passport or the Z30.

And yet, the Classic is quite a large device, sitting at the same height as the Passport and being wider than the Z30 - but it still has that small 3.5 screen which does nothing, imo, as far as document viewing, media consumption, etc goes. It's not "significantly" more useful than the 3.1 screen of the Q10. So it's bigger with a diminished return on productivity when compared to the Q10, as far as size goes.

That said, the toolbelt offers a lot of advantages over that of the Q10 and so for some, this is the decisive factor.

If you don't need the belt, the Q10 is more portable and does the exact same thing and has the exact same specs.

#CB10 #glassweave #qwerty
    hlg8888 likes this.
    01-16-15 07:53 PM
    I think it's still a great phone. It feels like a BlackBerry reminds me of my 8330 more then anything that was my favorite phone ever I love the fact that I can use it completely one handed I use it next to a note 4 (work) I like big phones but there is nothing like typing on a real keyboard and once you have used a smartphone for 6 to 8 years you get over the stupid spec and my screen is bigger then your's fad. I have a huge note 4 and I don't play games on it it's not a good experience to me 5.7 inches is just not big enough even for youtube it's to small it's ok if you have to use it but for me a tablet is what that's for point is BlackBerry is a great phone for calls, messaging ,email my q 10 is probably 2 years old and runs smooth I can bounce from calls to messages to an email and it just handles it smooth on this old processor my note 4 is 2 months old and has a monster processor in it and already is has slowed a bit and never was as smooth as the q10 so yeah the q10 is a winner in my opinion

Posted via CB10
    Huh? One sentence?
    01-16-15 08:13 PM
    I know the Q10 is a winner, always was and always will be. I too find myself enjoying and liking this device more and more everyday.
    01-17-15 12:15 AM
    Personally I got the Q10 the day it was available and really enjoyed it. My most major gripes were: Double-typing issues with the keyboard. The rather dim AMOLED screen. The screen size could've been a tad larger.

I also got the Passport, which didn't really turned out the way I would've liked for my use. However since I got the Classic a week ago, I don't look back. It is the most perfect phone I've ever had for my needs. The keyboard is impressive, the new display is much brighter and also dims way better compared to the Q10s AMOLED display. Last but not least the slightly increased screen is more enjoyable - even though it doesn't really display more information at all.

I do however miss the option to easily remove and replace the battery yourself. My Q is now about 20 months old and the battery is worn out, I could easily replace it myself. On the Classic? I either need to get a clue how to open the device myself and find a place which sells the battery as a spare part, send it in for a battery replacement or buy a new Classic.

Posted via CB10
    01-17-15 07:04 AM
    This is exactly the problem people will be facing once they have owned these blackberries with non-removable batteries. What do you do next? We as Q10 owners have the option to swap the battery ourselves and keep on going. Sofar I have seen you tube videos showing how to dismantle the Passport but nobody has told me whether it's easy to remove the battery, maybe it's sealed / soldered to the motherboard, which means you'll need to buy a new phone even though your old one is still in perfect condition. I will seriously consider the Samsung Galaxy S5 before the PP because of the removable battery.

Posted via CB10
    01-17-15 08:46 AM
    I want to give the longest answer.

*Yes*
    01-20-15 03:14 AM
    [deleted]
    Last edited by bozzg86; 01-28-15 at 07:03 PM.
    hlg8888 likes this.
    01-20-15 03:30 PM
    Right now my Q10 is not a winner because my 3rd keyboard is starting to double type...

Other than that, everything else about this phone is a win, especially now that I'm running the 10.3 OS. After I replace my keyboard for the fourth time, this thing will be as good as the day I got it!

Posted via the super amazing BlackBerry Q10
    01-26-15 11:04 PM
    The Q10 is a winner for me. I love the physical keyboard. Love the ease in using the Q10 for communication. I do a lot of texting and phone calls.

Some downfalls: battery life not as good as I hope and also the double typing issue (altho not such a big deal on mine)

Tempted to upgrade to the passport but for now I am gonna stick with this Q10.

Posted via CB10
    01-27-15 07:51 AM
    It'd be a winner if it didn't have serious hardware issues.

This is now my third brand new q10. Third q to have the reset issue with a slight bump. Sucks. Absolutely sucks. Back to the iPhone 6.
    01-27-15 09:15 AM
    Are you kidding, it's the best phone to date. Honesty speaking bold 9900 itself still kicks a$$. To bad it had a sh!ty camera, anyways I carry my Q10 always even my contract ended. I have iphone 6 that my work provided me, and I never leave my Q10 behind. Most of the time I grab more of my Q10 when answering emails than my iphone. Best phone ever.

Posted via CB10
    01-27-15 03:30 PM
    The Q10 could be if it weren't for the damn double,triple stutter on the keyboard! I have a passport now with a great keyboard that doesn't stutter.

Posted via CB10
    Exactly. I love much of the phone but the chronic double-typing issue makes it virtually unusable over time.

Posted via CB10
    01-27-15 09:50 PM
48 12