Tried all notification settings and can't solve. also contacted carrier who could not help. I have no forwarding set beyond the usual if no reply or busy. Standard ring tone set but phone does not ring.
    06-19-16 08:11 AM
    Is Airplane Mode on in your settings?
    06-19-16 11:05 AM
    Try this code in your phone dialer ##002# and press call button.

A Berry A Day Keeps The Apple Away....!!!!
    06-19-16 11:13 AM
    If you have AT&T then you have trouble, my friend! I have been battling with them over intermittent bouts of this obnoxious issue for EIGHT years! It's actually not a true issue with BlackBerry devices, as I had the same problem with my Palm Treo 650 & then Treo Pro 850 before I ever owned BlackBerry! I first was told about the ##etc code by the ONE AT&T tech support person I ran into over 7 years of hundreds of calls. It worked great for one day. Next day I had to re-enter it 3 times, on 3rd day I had to do it before every call. I was also getting the annoying pop-up "call forwarding - conditional" after the 1st ring of every call I place, this was to fix that issue. I still have both problems.

Good luck. They've made it clear that as long as I pay the bill they really don't give a rat's butt. The other carriers offer such poor signals here that they don't even bother to have offices in town besides the Walmart. So we're kind of stuck.

Just my $.02, YMMV ! ;-) sent via my Q10
    andy957 likes this.
    06-22-16 06:08 AM
    Try this code in your phone dialer ##002# and press call button.

A Berry A Day Keeps The Apple Away....!!!!
    A (very rare!) AT&T tech support agent who'd learned about Blackberries told me about this code, and for a day it helped. Unfortunately it quit helping and I was told that it's only a temporary fix for most people, for a known issue! AT&T just doesn't care about anything as long as you pay your bill. All we are is a source of money. The service doesn't matter and they will just tell you that "cell phones aren't 100% reliable." That's the standard excuse for any reason you complain.

Just my $.02, YMMV ! ;-) sent via my Q10
    07-21-16 08:19 AM