Hi, I have old bb Q10 which already have bb ID, now I would like to change to new bb Q20 (I already assigned a different bb ID for this Q20), now how to move all my contacts from Q10 to Q20 using different BB ID ?
    I tried to change my Q10 bb ID same as my Q20 bb ID, but there is an error message bb ID already exists please use other bb ID ...

I also try to use device switch app, but in when transferring my 3700 contacts , it stops at 3671 (less 29 contacts and cannot proceed), I try to delete several un-used contacts, but everytime the device switch app stopped at 29 less contacts and cannot proceed.

Perhaps somebody can inform me how to move all contacts and calender from my old Q10 to Q20 using Media Card ???
    thanks for your help ....
    05-04-15 10:47 AM
    Get the App back up pro in BBW and back up your stuff to the s/d card then just install the s/d in your new device along with the app again and do a restore.
    05-04-15 11:06 AM
    Hi, I have old bb Q10 which already have bb ID, now I would like to change to new bb Q20 (I already assigned a different bb ID for this Q20), now how to move all my contacts from Q10 to Q20 using different BB ID ?
    I tried to change my Q10 bb ID same as my Q20 bb ID, but there is an error message bb ID already exists please use other bb ID ...

I also try to use device switch app, but in when transferring my 3700 contacts , it stops at 3671 (less 29 contacts and cannot proceed), I try to delete several un-used contacts, but everytime the device switch app stopped at 29 less contacts and cannot proceed.

Perhaps somebody can inform me how to move all contacts and calender from my old Q10 to Q20 using Media Card ???
    thanks for your help ....
    Using a third-party app as suggested by the previous poster would work.

Just curious. What is a Q20?

Also, you need to wipe the phone or reload an OS first before you can assign a BlackBerry ID to the phone. The BlackBerry ID can be a new one or can already be assigned to another phone.

Posted via CB10
    05-04-15 02:24 PM
    Q20?

Posted via CB10
    05-04-15 02:49 PM
    Hi, crackberry genius, thanks for your reply, I bought backup pro and install to my old Q10, and they backup to dropbox now, it's good, after I backup the contacts, message, calender; then I also bought backup pro and install to my Q20, and I did restore from dropbox, I keep the some existing contacts in my Q20 (I didn't replace some existing contacts that I previously successful in transferig bbm contacts)... after the restore is done (complete with no errors, but there is nothing change in my contacts and calender in Q20... how to solve it? Thanks again in advance...
    05-06-15 08:36 AM
    Q20?

Posted via CB10

I was just thinking the same thing! I believe he means a Classic.
    05-06-15 09:27 AM