Hey I was so eager on buying the Blackberry Q10, but the delay kept annoying me so much, then I took out my Xperia mini pro and rooted it and put a rom on it and its like an xperia Z now, I wanted the Q10 but all the shops and retailers and all places that is making a pre-order keeps telling us there is a delay delay delay, Blackberry still didn't give us the Q10 you have to wait

those kept going through my head annoying me so much to the point where I made my xperia mini pro better and faster, I still Want the Q10 but this delay and lack of spreading the device and selling the device as the date that they gave us made me just go crazy on the wait, so i'll just wait and see price drop even if it was by 50 USD.

Maybe by then all the battery issues will be solved with full apps support and less buggy OS as I read on the forum, I just hope the Q10 to be better as I wait for it.
    05-04-13 07:26 AM
    im sure the price will drop at some places rather soon or you will get a promotion somewhere. The z10 saw some price reductions within a month.
    05-04-13 09:55 AM