- 09-05-13, 02:45 PM #4
In 10.2 (not sure about 10.1) you can change it.
in the compose email screen look at the bottom right and you'll see a button with 3 vertical dots, tap that
tap the 2nd option from the top - format
then you'll have the option for Bold, Italics, Underline, Bullet point, numbered list, font size, and color
- CrackBerry Genius
09-06-13, 01:03 PM #7
- 1,695 Posts
- Available upon request.
This doesn't change the default color to black. It only changes the color for the current email being sent.
You can also just tap the pen looking icon on the action bar on the bottom, instead of going into the context menu.
- By Lee Eshelman in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 15Last Post: 10-05-13, 04:43 AM
- By raxamillion in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 6Last Post: 08-30-13, 02:54 PM
- By ikalinin in forum BB10 Android App SideloadingReplies: 3Last Post: 08-28-13, 09:12 AM
- By kojita in forum BB10 Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 3Last Post: 08-28-13, 02:09 AM
- By Sai Teja Sriramagiri in forum BlackBerry Curve 85xxReplies: 2Last Post: 08-27-13, 09:33 AM