The ability to store email more than 30 days and the choice to file sent emails.

Sincerely,

Posted via CB10
    05-31-13 08:17 PM
    You can keep emails more than 30 days. Go to the second page of account management in the settings, the option is at the bottom.

Posted via CB10
    05-31-13 08:43 PM
    This option is only available for exchange accounts. Gmail, yahoo, rogers is 30 days max. In neither type of accounts, can't file sent messages.
    If you have a step-by-step, and I'm wrong, please let me know.

Thanks for your help.

Posted via CB10
    05-31-13 09:37 PM
    ActiveSync has unlimited sync already. The IMAP limit is at 90 days, though I have heard that it's bugged for some users. POP is still limited to 30 days. An upcoming update should bump IMAP and POP to unlimited sync as well (likely 10.2).
    05-31-13 09:42 PM
    ActiveSync has unlimited sync already. The IMAP limit is at 90 days, though I have heard that it's bugged for some users. POP is still limited to 30 days. An upcoming update should bump IMAP and POP to unlimited sync as well (likely 10.2).
    This is great news and I hope you are right.

Do you know if BlackBerry is working on the ability to file sent emails. It would make sense from an organizational perspective, since all incoming email can be filed and synced.

Posted via CB10
    05-31-13 09:51 PM
    This is great news and I hope you are right.

Do you know if BlackBerry is working on the ability to file sent emails. It would make sense from an organizational perspective, since all incoming email can be filed and synced.

Posted via CB10
    I have no idea about that, but it seems to be a very unique request so it's likely low on their list of priorities if they're planning to add it at all.
    06-01-13 12:22 PM
    Saving send email may be an option to try in the new remember app

Sent from my BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk
    06-01-13 06:25 PM
    I have no idea about that, but it seems to be a very unique request so it's likely low on their list of priorities if they're planning to add it at all.
    Can you automatically bcc yourself and file those?

Greg
    06-01-13 06:36 PM
    Can you automatically bcc yourself and file those?

Greg
    There's no automatic BCC right now, but I've heard others request that in the past so it's more likely to be planned. If BlackBerry adds the feature, you could most likely file those emails, yes.

Posted via CB10
    06-01-13 09:09 PM
    It just doesn't make much sense to be able to file all sort of incoming emails into subfolders in the email account, and synch them, except the sent messages! Where's the business rationale in that? The tech is the same presumably!

Posted via CB10
    06-03-13 08:33 PM