I have downloaded the DDPB and Java to my laptop however I am unable to connect the Q10 to my laptop. I keep get this following message:
    Cannot connect:connection (IP address)refused reboot target.

I have rebooted and restarted my laptop and Q10.
    I've read someone used wifi but I'm clueless as to how thats done. NOT A TECHIE!!!

Please assist. I would love to be able to get tango on my Q10 or Viber or something that will allow me to video with my friend in Europe.
    10-19-14 09:46 PM
    I have downloaded the DDPB and Java to my laptop however I am unable to connect the Q10 to my laptop. I keep get this following message:
    Cannot connect:connection (IP address)refused reboot target.

I have rebooted and restarted my laptop and Q10.
    I've read someone used wifi but I'm clueless as to how thats done. NOT A TECHIE!!!

Please assist. I would love to be able to get tango on my Q10 or Viber or something that will allow me to video with my friend in Europe.
    This is quite common, take your cable from your computer to your q 10 and unplug it from your q10. Attach it again, Then try to connect. You do not have to keep rebooting your computer and q10. You need to either shutdown DDPB and restart or simply unplug you phone as I mentioned. DDPB can be finicky at times
    Last edited by Carjackd; 10-20-14 at 11:49 PM.
    10-19-14 09:56 PM
    thank you very much! I hope this works. I love my BB
    10-21-14 10:09 AM
    My pleasure, tell me how it goes

"Official International Accountant of the Peevishlicious Crew " via my Canadian Passport!!
    10-21-14 08:19 PM
    ok, so I did try your suggestion...but it was after I was able to upload the converted apk file to the ddpb installer. this time when I connect, it says unable to access the jarfile. when I try to click on the ddpb installer and connect, it does the same thing. Now, I'm really lost
    10-21-14 08:57 PM
    ok, so I did try your suggestion...but it was after I was able to upload the converted apk file to the ddpb installer. this time when I connect, it says unable to access the jarfile. when I try to click on the ddpb installer and connect, it does the same thing. Now, I'm really lost
    Hang on hold up. Apk files can be loaded directly to your device. Only bars files are to be side loaded.

You should be able to download any Apk directly to your device.

"Official International Accountant of the Peevishlicious Crew " via my Canadian Passport!!
    10-22-14 11:46 AM
    What app are you trying to load? I'm sending you a PM to connect via BBM with me, this should be that difficult. Hold tight

10-22-14 11:50 AM
    I has the same issue with my new laptop. I googled it and found a Youtube video on how to fix it. Had to move a Java file around or something. Sorry I don't have a link for you, but it's there! Good luck.

Posted via CB10
    10-22-14 08:23 PM