Ok I just seen the pictures of the Crunk case for Q10. Did I view the pictures correctly? Does the Crunk actually have a tiny lip around the front of the case to protect the Q10 when you place it face down? Please confirm.
    If so that rocks! I like a naked phone. I only use the BlackBerry leather pocket pouch because I don't want a clunky hard case. I love the BlackBerry soft shell I have as well but I don't use it because it has no lip around it to protect the screen iin any way. I love my pocket pouch but when I go on walks or bike rides I hate that I have to stop, take it out of my pocket, take it out of the pouch, then unlock to use it.
    If the Crunk has a lip it would be great because that would make it a good compromise. It's sleek and slim, light, and the lip give at least a tiny bit of protection to their screen.

Always on my Q10!
    06-12-13 08:24 AM
    Yes I understand it does.

Not to insult your intelligence, but are you sure the Soft Shell doesn't? I believe my Soft Shell for my 9900 had a slight lip, albeit very slight, but still enough to lay down on face and not have screen touching table.

Do you have a password set? If not, removing from pocket pouch should wake up device for you without a swipe, no? If you do use a password, then I understand what you mean though.
    06-12-13 11:36 AM
    oh I have checked several times.. there is NO lip that comes over the screen , it is flush with the screen. it covers the sides and top but not screen face in any way
    06-12-13 12:03 PM
    Can't speak for the Crunk. I just returned a BB soft shell case today because it stretched out of shape by being slightly crushed during shipment. If you laid your phone down, I didn't think the glass was quite touching the surface. I don't think the soft shell will hold its shape.

I received this case just a few minutes ago. I have the same brand for both my Z and Q. On my white Q10, I love how the clear sides show off the stainless steel trim. The edges are firm enough to hold their shape and does definitely lift it off the surface when placed face down. Only small draw back... the Q10 case is branded with i-Blason on the back which overlaps the big VZW 4G logo but that is minor. Otherwise it is very minimal and almost looks naked and the BB logo is clearly visible even more than in Amazon's photo!
    Amazon.com: i-Blason SoftGel Flexible TPU Case for Blackberry Q10 Smart Phone (Frost Clear): Cell Phones & Accessories
    Last edited by Innerchild; 06-12-13 at 01:35 PM.
    06-12-13 12:54 PM
    No lip on the BlackBerry brand softshell. Without the lip, it doesn't make the phone much wider, so it still fits in the holster. For my 9900, I had to use a 9000 holster to have it fit with a BlackBerry softshell case on it.

I wonder when the crunk cases are going to be available in Canada?
    06-12-13 12:57 PM