Well this might be a dumb question, but I dropped my phone, Q10 tried top catch it, but ended up flicking it across the room, I now have a crack in the top right hand quarter of the screen. Only noticeable from certain angles, and unless you're feeling for it, you can't feel it. I goes fro the bottom of the ear piece through the "E" in berry and curves round to the right to the volume down key. it doesn't affect the phone the function the screen. But is there any sort of like glue or filler (like the put on cracks on car windscreens) to protect it. Or would putting a screen protector on it just do the same job?

Posted via CB10
    11-23-13 06:40 PM
    Screen protector should do the trick

Posted via CB10 via Q10
    11-23-13 06:42 PM
    Use a no grease screen protector will be great for that

Posted via CB10
    11-23-13 10:09 PM
    In my experience, I have never had any luck trying to use a screen protector to cover up cracks or even scratches. So if you are trying to cover it up, then no, a screen protector probably won't work. It will probably prevent the crack from becoming larger, though. But the crack will be just as visible as it was without a screen protector, and possibly even more visible.

Posted from my Q10 running 10.2.1.1055 via CB10
    11-24-13 03:29 AM
    Thank you guys. yeah, it's only visibly on white or bright colours. And if I tilt the phone. I'm going to use a screen protector to stop it getting worse and to prevent further cracks. got a couple of cases on the way as well. Breaks my heart every time I see the crack. Again thanks for the Input.

Posted via CB10
    11-24-13 05:23 PM
    Thank you guys. yeah, it's only visibly on white or bright colours. And if I tilt the phone. I'm going to use a screen protector to stop it getting worse and to prevent further cracks. got a couple of cases on the way as well. Breaks my heart every time I see the crack. Again thanks for the Input.

Posted via CB10
    BlackBerry's are pretty tough phones, but I still slap on a Defender case and screen protector right after un-boxing.
    gfondeur likes this.
    11-24-13 09:44 PM
    Just an fyi- bell repairs broken screens and are apparently much cheaper to fix than iphone. Perhaps contact them for a quote? If you are in Canada that is.

Posted via CB10
    11-25-13 02:10 AM
    Just an fyi- bell repairs broken screens and are apparently much cheaper to fix than iphone. Perhaps contact them for a quote? If you are in Canada that is.

Posted via CB10
    Does anyone know is it Bell (or any carrier) who does the repairs in-house or do they forward it on to BlackBerry to do the repairs? Also, I assume if Bell does it in-house, it is BlackBerry approved? The repair doesn't void the warranty, correct? BlackBerry trained techs?

Posted via CB10
    11-25-13 03:34 AM