Just curious if anyone else has either of these.

The black housing under the bottom left fret, below the alt key, stands up. Where all the other edges are flush, this one stands up and is high enough to snag my thumb when I am sliding down to press the cap key, or the 0. It pushes down but won't stay down. Don't know if it's glued, or screwed in from the back but it's annoying.

The battery cover is loose. Not loose as in sliding but like it isn't flush to the battery. It creeks and moves when I pick the phone up. Probably nothing more problematic than being an annoyance.

These are pretty minor issues. I know anything mass produced is bound to have a few things here and there. I can live with it but would at least like to fix the housing if possible. I can fold a business card and remedy the space between the cover and battery. That is kind of ghetto though, considering all the hype over the build quality of the phone. Anyone else have these, or other issues with the build?
    03-19-14 11:09 AM
    Sorry to hear, but I think that fret is defective? Because on my white q10 everything seems pretty darn solid....

Sent From my brand new Q10
    03-19-14 01:21 PM
    I'm with you on the battery door not being completely flush. A week into owning my Q10 and same, there was slight movement and a creaking noise when I handled my phone. I remedied it by getting a Blackberry hard shell case. My spacebar sticks a little bit as well but not to where it's a major issue when I type but more like a slight annoyance.

Honestly, I wasn't surprised about the battery cover issue because it was/is an issue with my Bold 9900. Unlike my 9900, I hope it never comes down to buying multiple battery cover replacements.

Posted via CB10
    03-19-14 01:32 PM
    And yes the battery door as a fint creeky noise if moved up and down with your hand

Sent From my brand new Q10
    03-19-14 02:26 PM
    I have neither of those issues with my Q10. It's in about as good of shape as it was the day I bought it, apart from a few bumps and drops.

JB

Posted from my brain to your screen via CBQ10
    03-19-14 02:30 PM
    My keys aren't popping up and I have a case on mine that I don't take off so I'm not sure about my battery door.
    03-19-14 02:30 PM