I own both, with two separate sim cards. The reason to that is due to work I don't like to work 24hrs 7 days a week lol.

So my Q10 is work phone and my Z10 is my personal phone and I have both with me, but if I'm going on trips or rides then the Q is left behind.

Posted via my Z10
    06-21-13 11:58 PM
    I'm actually going to sell my Z and go for a Q.

I was talking with a customer on Thursday and I realized that I don't need 2-3 touch screen devices. I want my everyday phone to be a work horse. Q10 is my choice for that. I miss typing on a physical keyboard like before.

You might be asking what other devices I have. I have an HTC One for my music and videos. And I'm also hunting down an S4. I sell these for a living so having devices to show would help me with my work.

Posted via CB10
    06-22-13 12:38 AM
    Just went and messed with one at the AT&T store...I really love how the device looks and feels, even more so than my Z10 (slightly), but I've really got used to the touch keyboard and typing on the Q10 seemed labored in comparison...though as a former 9900 user I know I would get used to it again and be nice and fast...but in the store I typed out the same sentence on both devices and was WAY faster on the Z10.

Those that have both, did you find the same at first?
    06-22-13 03:47 PM
    Yep. At first the Q seemed slow for typing after so much time on touch screeens.The Z is very fast. However, it is the small things that add up to making the Q a faster device. For example, I don't have to reread as much to make sure that the auto correct didn't change a word to something I didn't want. I love that I can just start typing without having to select search first....can't wait for keyboard speed dialing to come on board...
    After 3 months on the Z, and now 2 weeks on the Q, I am completely ready to permanently switch. Anything that I need a large screen for, I use my ipad anyway. Anyone want to trade an iPhone 5 for a Verizon Z? Might give the iphone to my 9 year old daughter.....
    netwerx1 likes this.
    06-22-13 03:59 PM
    I was thinking I might grab the Q and use it for during the week, then switch back to my Z on weekends and vacations...is there a definitive guide to switching between two BB10 devices regularly without much fuss? (AT&T user, email accounts are EAS)
    With the new changes to standard email communications, all you need to do is configure one, then shut it down, swap your SIM card to the other and power it up. Once fully configured it will be seamless to swap the SIM from phone to phone.

The only gotcha is BBM. Whenever you first start BBM after switching the SIM it will tell you your BBID is associated with a different device PIN, and do you want to switch it to this PiN. I suspect switching back and forth to new PINs each time may be confusing to your contacts. The workaround might be for them to have two contacts in BBM, one for each PIN?

Someone more knowledgable with BBM can probably answer the best way to handle this much better than I.
    06-22-13 06:20 PM
    I just got my Q10 from AT&T yesterday and am planning on keeping both Z10 and Q10 with one data plan. (although that may change since I am REALLY loving the Q, there may come a point where I just don't switch back...)

Everything is seamless except with BBM I do have to say I'm changing device and anyone I have a previous open BBM conversation with sees my name twice. This is my first experience with two BBs at once so I'm definitely not an expert and hopefully someone with more experience with the BBM situation will chime in. But so far it seems like a pretty painless process.

Posted via CB10
    06-22-13 06:52 PM
    If I were you, I'd just grab an iPad or even a Playbook. A weekend Z10 wouldn't add much in my books vs the Q10 and you could still have the Q10 for voice.

Posted via CB10
    06-22-13 10:18 PM
    Ordered the Q10 this morning, $99 +tax to upgrade, activation fee waived.

Does the device switch function in Link work well between the Z10 and Q10?
    06-25-13 03:02 PM
    Maybe Blackberry could sell me a Q10 keyboard in a little case that would clip on and connect to my Z10 via bluetooth???
    Better yet, I'll get a Z10 and bridge it to my 9930 and use it as a remote and KB like I do for my PB
    06-25-13 05:27 PM
    I thought I read the sims were different sizes... i would love to get a Q if they can interchange. If I buy a Q10 out right would it come with a Verizon sim?

Z10
    They're identical.
    angieberry10 likes this.
    06-25-13 06:04 PM
35 12