I am so frustrated with my Q10. On 10.1 I could all along perform a three way conference call as per the instructions. However, I can never get to the screen to be able to selectively disconnect users added on which is supposed to be available. I recently upgraded to the leaked 10.2 and I am having exactly the same problem. Below are screenshots of what I am getting. You will note that on the second shot I am not getting the options for knocking off one of the callers or muting them or whatever, but only a screen showing the numbers:

What gives? Am I missing a setting somewhere else on the Q10 or is it Verizon doing this to me?
    01-18-14 05:41 PM
    You're missing something. Your call screen looks different than mine on the Z30. For some reason, you don't have the same drop downs I do.

Conference Call on Verizon Q10-img_20140118_203210.png
    01-18-14 06:34 PM
    Exactly. I do not even have the dropdowns. Even on 10.2. Am I missing a setting somehwere?

Posted via CB10
    01-18-14 08:10 PM
    Found the answer to my problem. It is crummy Verizon!!!!! Their network will not support the feature:
    "Thanks to some guinea pigs, I mean friends and family, I tested on CDMA and GSM wireless providers. However, conference calling on CDMA differs from GSM (much to the dismay of yours truly while putting together this 101). The good news is these features work on GSM. Bad news is they are limited or unavailable on CDMA. For example, VZW customers can't drop calls or join one call on hold with one currently in progress like AT&T. On the bright side, they do let you use the green send key to join calls."---I found it here: BlackBerry 101: Conference Calls and Three Way Calling | CrackBerry.com
    01-19-14 09:33 PM
    I would suggest you to change ISP/conferencing provider. There are many networks as Verizon which does not support many platforms or services. You can go for VOIP/cloud communication providers like UberConference, Skype, Google Voice etc. These services provide both audio and web conferencing.
    01-22-14 06:18 AM
    I appreciate what you are saying, but I already have a conference bridge I can use from the office like the ones you suggested. I just would like to three way ad hoc conference from my phone like I did on the Bold and be able to toggle between callers and drop one if they don't answer or have music or something.

Posted via CB10
    01-24-14 06:27 PM