Do you think all the carriers will sell both black and white? Because I want a white z10, but since I'm on AT&T and Verizon gets the white, it seems the q10 is my other choice.
Last edited by unstoppablekem; 02-01-13 at 05:16 PM.
- 02-02-13, 03:19 PM #2
depends on what the carries decide will increase their margins.....and its kinda lame that sprint seems to plan to only carry one model... The alternative would be to get an unlocked version
- 02-02-13, 03:23 PM #3
There's only going to be a unique colour thats not been used before announced at launch... *cough*
In answer to your question, here in the UK apparenrly only Phones4u has the white model available and they are giving away Playbooks to the first 250 customers.
They also seem to be pushing it quite well on their homepage too.
Whereas carephonewarehouse are still shouting about the iPhone5 on their homepage, no sign of BB10 until slide number 3.
I would of thought eventually all carriers would have both colours
- CrackBerry Abuser
02-04-13, 03:01 AM #6
- 282 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I hope we get a choice of both without one carrier getting 'exclusitivity' with one colour-that for me is a real turn off. I'm not waiting another 3 months for a White Q10 because Telstra Australia have grabbed them all. The Black shows up the glass/carbon fibre grain. For the traditional Crackberry folk,the Q10 is a must have.
Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
- 02-05-13, 12:23 AM #8
- By 9of13 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9650 ThemesReplies: 2Last Post: 03-04-11, 05:19 AM
- By 9of13 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700 ThemesReplies: 0Last Post: 03-03-11, 05:50 AM
- By mcdanielnc89 in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800 ThemesReplies: 24Last Post: 11-03-10, 02:33 PM
- By parkerstorm in forum BlackBerry Storm 9530/9500 ThemesReplies: 26Last Post: 02-23-10, 03:03 PM
- By parkerstorm in forum BlackBerry Storm2 9550/9520 ThemesReplies: 15Last Post: 02-04-10, 05:54 PM