I own a Q10, and I'm not sure if this will help but:

I play with the back cover almost daily for 2 years now, and it has not yet fallen out without me sliding it.

After 2 years, (or perhaps due to having to use new 3rd-party facebook apps), my battery life is noticably shorter than when I first purchased it.

One of my keyboard keys has also become unresponsive, but I'm told this is relatively easy to change.

Hope this helps.
    I've had mine since October of 2013 and have had no issues other than the battery needing to be replaced (it swelled up after 2 years).

Posted via CB10
    06-07-16 04:46 PM
    My Q10 Battery drowned pretty fast, not sure it's since some 10os update or because I encrypt the sd or too many apps running.
    The back cover got pretty loose too but it's still "ok".
    I carry a power bank and never thought of switching the battery - how should I recharge it anyway?
    Plus I cannot save my buddies with a q10 battery :-) but good idea anyway...

Wel my keyboard broke fast and I had to replace it manually, Wich was pretty expensive, did not like to send it to somewhere...

gesendet von meinem $smartphone mit tapatalk
    06-08-16 05:49 AM
    I own a Q10, and I'm not sure if this will help but:

I play with the back cover almost daily for 2 years now, and it has not yet fallen out without me sliding it.

After 2 years, (or perhaps due to having to use new 3rd-party facebook apps), my battery life is noticably shorter than when I first purchased it.

One of my keyboard keys has also become unresponsive, but I'm told this is relatively easy to change.

Hope this helps.

I would say that in these consumer days a product that lasts for two years (heavily used) is a good product.

Q10
    06-09-16 10:04 AM
    Ask Mr. J. Chen. Sure he could help you!
    06-09-16 09:42 PM
    Q all the way will probably get a black one later on

Posted via CB10
    06-11-16 02:29 AM
    i've had the Q10 for two years now and its been great. Starting to have some issues with click detection on the touch screen but this could be app specific.

I'm not sure however if the Q10 is still supported for BB10 updates or if it is EOL.
    06-24-16 12:54 PM
    Classic definitely. Bigger screen, better keyboard, bigger battery and its better optimized for 10.3.1 onwards

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2876
    06-24-16 12:58 PM
    I wish the classic had a fingerprint scanner in the trackpad
    06-24-16 02:57 PM
    The Classic and the Q10 have the same internals, so they will both be supported until the same time.

It is up to you, but I prefer the Q10. With its removable battery, you could install a bigger battery with the larger extended back.

And when the keyboard goes wrong, which it will. Then the Q10 will be much easier to do repairs on.

Posted via CB10
    anon(5597702) likes this.
    06-27-16 12:35 AM
    The Classic and the Q10 have the same internals, so they will both be supported until the same time.

It is up to you, but I prefer the Q10. With its removable battery, you could install a bigger battery with the larger extended back.

And when the keyboard goes wrong, which it will. Then the Q10 will be much easier to do repairs on.

Posted via CB10
    I've had my Q10 since October 2013 and I haven't had any issues ever (other than minor
    software glitches).

I also own a Classic which I never use.

If the Classic is still available from BlackBerry, why don't you try it out and see if you like it? I believe that they give you 30 days to return it. You'll know in a week if want it or not.
    Because you're never going to get a consensus on this on in here.

Posted via CB10
    06-29-16 08:41 PM
    I've had my Q10 since October 2013 and I haven't had any issues ever (other than minor
    software glitches).

I also own a Classic which I never use.

If the Classic is still available from BlackBerry, why don't you try it out and see if you like it? I believe that they give you 30 days to return it. You'll know in a week if want it or not.
    Because you're never going to get a consensus on this on in here.

Posted via CB10
    Just curious. Do you use the Q10 and not the Classic because you have only one line? I love my blue Classic, but I'm soon receiving a new white Q10 to replace the Z30 I have for my other line. Can't wait to see how a PKB is without the toolbelt.

Posted via CB10 | SQC100-4 Classic in Cobalt Blue
    06-30-16 01:44 PM
    If you are a legacy BBOS user you might appreciate the toolbeltand get the Classic. If you are at home with touch screen phones the Q10 is a great device.

Posted via CB10
    Avenzuno likes this.
    06-30-16 08:27 PM
    Just curious. Do you use the Q10 and not the Classic because you have only one line?

Posted via CB10 | SQC100-4 Classic in Cobalt Blue
    I have four business lines (all mobile now and not counting the phones for my men).
    Except for one iPhone 5s and the Classic, everything else is BlackBerry Q10.
    I don't miss the tool belt and I don't like OS10.3.

Posted via CB10
    07-01-16 10:08 AM
    I have four business lines (all mobile now and not counting the phones for my men).
    Except for one iPhone 5s and the Classic, everything else is BlackBerry Q10.
    I don't miss the tool belt and I don't like OS10.3.

Posted via CB10
    Okay, I just received my brand new Q10 and will take out my Verizon SIM card from my Z30 and place same in the Q10. When I fire up the new Made In Canada device, it'll be 10.1. Which BB10 OS Version fixes the double typing issue?

Posted via CB10 on my VZW Z30
    07-01-16 05:55 PM
    Hey just wondering how do you charge multiple batteries?

Posted via CB10
    07-03-16 09:24 AM
    You can get a charging dock that allows you to charge your phone -- with a battery inside -- and a separate, spare battery simultaneously OR the spare battery by itself. Here is an example: Dual Battery Charger Sync Charging Docking Station Cradle for Blackberry BB Q10 | eBay
    Avenzuno likes this.
    07-03-16 10:17 AM

Posted via CB10
    Many of us use one of these:

Classic or Q10 for 2016 Which is better?-_35.jpg
    workittywork and Avenzuno like this.
    07-03-16 11:51 AM

Posted via CB10
    We have car chargers for the phones in all of the vans and the guys have the usb cables the phones come with to charge them at home. So there are no excuses for the battery to be dead.
    The biggest hassle is syncing the specific jobs for each phone.
    But I assume that would be the case for any phone platform.

Posted via CB10
    07-04-16 04:25 PM
    As a Q10 user, one point I must concede between the two phones, is that the Classic has a much brighter and more vibrant looking screen.
    Actually the relative dimness of the Q10 compared to other phones is one of the negatives the reviewers gave it.

Posted via CB10
    anon(8063781) likes this.
    07-04-16 10:18 PM
    I have had Q10 for years and never thought a Classic would be a worthwhile upgrade. That was proved wrong after I bought a Classic for my wife. The screen feels much bigger, crispier. The phone feels good in hands. And the size is perfect. So great to have the toolbelt and the trackpad back again. So in my opinion, Classic is the way to go.
    07-05-16 07:35 AM
    Yes it's worth it. I picked up a broken Q10 for $20 CAN purchased gold replacement housing off ebay for $42 CAN. Very easy to replace. Phone is brand new again. Picked up 2 portable battery q10 charger bundles, you never have to worry about a low battery on the go ever again. All for under $100 CAN
    Classic or Q10 for 2016 Which is better?-img_20160712_105239.jpg

Posted via Blackberry Q10
    coffeeaddict305 and Avenzuno like this.
    07-12-16 09:55 AM
    I've been using my Q10 for 3 years now. I really would have wanted to go straight to the Classic from the Palm Treo Pro I was using instead but the Q10 is still much easier for me to use than the Z10 was.
    I've been thinking about switching to the Classic because I have big hands and "zombie fingers" so I thought it would be great to use the touchpad on the toolbelt to hit things that are much tinier than I can reliably touch on the screen on my Q10. The only thing that has stopped me from switching IS the non-replaceable battery! While I could wish for better specs, I have been pretty happy with the performance of my Q10. I brag about how I can truly multi-task with it to do genuine work with it unlike the i-toys or droids! For all of the people who say it's outdated and slow without apps I say that depends on whether or not it's a toy you want or something that helps you be productive!

I typically have one or more text conversations ongoing while at the same time I have my calendar (which I sync with Outlook) open, 3-5 tabs on the browser open with one often streaming audio, while talking on the cell. Let me see many other devices smoothly do all of this and still let me use the weather app, and several others as well. I have all of the apps I need. I work or use my Q10 to read this blog and similar apps to kill time. USA today, gasbuddy, Wikipedia, 9Gag and reading apps round things out for me just fine.

Sorry for the soap box, but I happen to be a satisfied BBOS user with no interest in switching to the Priv I'm setting up for my wife! I'm just trying to figure out if the dedicated buttons and tool belt (that I really DO want) are worth losing the easy ability to switch the battery when it inevitably dies?

Just my $.02, YMMV ! ;-) sent via my Q10
    anon(5597702) likes this.
    07-14-16 06:35 AM
97 ... 234