My local CPW (a town in Yorkshire, England) has them in stock and I saw the outside of box.

HOWEVER it appeared that I couldn't get one today on the terms I wanted: I am midway through a contract with T-Mobile UK. I require a 4GEE plan. I am aware that I need to pay an "early upgrade penalty". I am aware that I get 25% off this amount by upgrading on 3G, or 33% off by upgrading to 4G.

Apparently if through CPW there is no discount (even if I stay on T-Mobile) so it is better for me to upgrade with EE.

The EE store (next door to CPW) stated that they will be stocking it in a week when a further OS update has been done, as it has failed part of EE's testing process.

Any comments or advice for me yet?
    04-30-13 07:29 AM
    When did you placed the order?
    just got this email there now

"Thank you for ordering from The Carphone Warehouse.

We've processed your order and we'll be dispatching it from our warehouse very soon. You'll be able to track your parcel on the morning of your delivery date using the link below"

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk
    04-30-13 07:34 AM
    Just got a sms that my order has been dispatched and a tracking code, should be tomorrow
    04-30-13 07:36 AM
    Just got THE email too. Woohoo!

Thank you for ordering from The Carphone Warehouse.

We've processed your order and we'll be dispatching it from our warehouse very soon. You'll be able to track your parcel on the morning of your delivery date using the link below.

Not long now lucky people, can't wait.

Posted via CB10
    04-30-13 07:37 AM
    tracking info for it says received at delivery depot

Same here. I just got the email to say that it's been dispatched, and when I track it it says it's at the delivery depot. Shame it didn't get there in time to go out on today's van, but at least we know they'll be coming tomorrow.
    04-30-13 07:39 AM
    yep!! finally some good news lol!

04-30-13 07:49 AM
    Phones4U have just told my other half up to 3 weeks for delivery! What the heck

Posted via CB10
    04-30-13 08:04 AM
    Jealous....of everyone having theres hmmm... lol Good luck guys and congrats.
    04-30-13 08:04 AM
    Sneaky will this be your first BB10 then? Will be a nice transition from physical keyboard to physical

Posted via CB10
    04-30-13 08:05 AM
    Sneaky will this be your first BB10 then? Will be a nice transition from physical keyboard to physical

Posted via CB10
    i had the z10 but missed the physical keyboard lol

Snazy likes this.
    04-30-13 08:09 AM
    Just received my email of dispatching a moment ago! Ordered on 16 April. Yours is coming, i suppose.
    Jealous....of everyone having theres hmmm... lol Good luck guys and congrats.
    Onlinefire likes this.
    04-30-13 08:26 AM
    I just got a text from Carphone Warehouse, too. It reads:

"Unfortunately there was a stock delay to your BlackBerry Q10 smartphone, however we are now processing your order and it will be with you on 1st May 2013. We apologise for any inconvenience caused."
    Onlinefire likes this.
    04-30-13 10:34 AM
    I just got a text from Carphone Warehouse, too. It reads:

"Unfortunately there was a stock delay to your BlackBerry Q10 smartphone, however we are now processing your order and it will be with you on 1st May 2013. We apologise for any inconvenience caused."
    just got that text too

04-30-13 10:36 AM
    Just received my email of dispatching a moment ago! Ordered on 16 April. Yours is coming, i suppose.
    Just got a call abit back that my order has been dispatched and i would receive it tomorrow. I think the reason behind the delay is not that Blackberry wasn't able to provide stock at the expected date. It was because all the stock got sold at the Selfridges Exclusive in which the Devices that were for us got sold to some eager buyers. A bad move by carphonewarehouse.
    04-30-13 10:53 AM
    My local CPW (a town in Yorkshire, England) has them in stock and I saw the outside of box.

HOWEVER it appeared that I couldn't get one today on the terms I wanted: I am midway through a contract with T-Mobile UK. I require a 4GEE plan. I am aware that I need to pay an "early upgrade penalty". I am aware that I get 25% off this amount by upgrading on 3G, or 33% off by upgrading to 4G.

Apparently if through CPW there is no discount (even if I stay on T-Mobile) so it is better for me to upgrade with EE.

The EE store (next door to CPW) stated that they will be stocking it in a week when a further OS update has been done, as it has failed part of EE's testing process.

Any comments or advice for me yet?
    I also went to a CPW, with an EE store next door in my local town (East Riding of Yorkshire) at lunch, Spooky.
    04-30-13 10:58 AM
    Just got a call abit back that my order has been dispatched and i would receive it tomorrow. I think the reason behind the delay is not that Blackberry wasn't able to provide stock at the expected date. It was because all the stock got sold at the Selfridges Exclusive in which the Devices that were for us got sold to some eager buyers. A bad move by carphonewarehouse.
    Whatever the case may be, Carphone Warehouse would have known before today that Q10 orders weren't going to be arriving until tomorrow. With that being the case, they should have notified us sooner.

I'm not too annoyed about the whole thing because I work from home anyway, and I have other phones to tide me over. But I'll bet there are customers who stayed at home to wait for delivery today, and I feel sorry for them.
    Onlinefire likes this.
    04-30-13 11:00 AM
    Exactly killianb i waited at home for the delivery and had my day planned to be at home due to this phone arriving and then wasn't notified in time that the phone wont be arriving which was really annoying. Anyways tomorrow it is then.
    04-30-13 11:42 AM
    I also went to a CPW, with an EE store next door in my local town (East Riding of Yorkshire) at lunch, Spooky.
    This was North Yorks, but very spooky.

For our American brethren, Yorkshire is an area (a state if you will) which is fairly near London England
    04-30-13 03:49 PM
    This was North Yorks, but very spooky.

For our American brethren, Yorkshire is an area (a state if you will) which is fairly near London England
    Yorkshire's nowhere near London. It's at the other end of the country!

Mind you, I suppose everything's close in England when you compare it to the U.S.
    05-01-13 03:25 AM
44 12