As the title says it anyone who receives a Q10 today or gets any sort of update regarding the device please share your info here as there are many egar to hear and get their hands on their PreOrdered Q10 today(Me included)
    04-29-13 08:24 PM
    nothing yet

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk
    04-30-13 12:44 AM
    I'm supposed to be getting one from Carphone Warehouse today, but I still haven't had an email to say it has been despatched. Was expecting to wake up to it, but nothing.

Anyone else in the same boat?

Posted via CB10
    Onlinefire likes this.
    04-30-13 01:23 AM
    I'm supposed to be getting one from Carphone Warehouse today, but I still haven't had an email to say it has been despatched. Was expecting to wake up to it, but nothing.

Anyone else in the same boat?

Posted via CB10
    me
    gonna give them a call to complain lol

Onlinefire likes this.
    04-30-13 01:47 AM
    me
    gonna give them a call to complain lol

Maybe there are just so many pre-orders that the emails are delayed or something? I think I may have experienced a similar thing with a phone before —*could have been the iPhone 5. We should all get a text message this morning to say that it's on its way, though.

Let me know what Carphone Warehouse tell you when you call.
    04-30-13 01:51 AM
    first they said delivery is on FRIDAY! so i said that their site states expected delivery april 30th for the black one. then they said oh yes thats right, it will be sent out today and delivered by thursday. i should receive confirmation of it by text today or tomorrow. seems they have no clue at all. regret ordering with them really.

04-30-13 02:25 AM
    CPWH UK should send an email the day before you receive the phone. I'm expecting my email today to say it's in the delivery system.
    That will prob be this evening. IF indeed the pre orders will be delivered on launch day at all.
    I'm the same though, checking constantly. My Z10 has never been used so much haha. It can have a rest soon though I hope.

Posted via CB10
    Onlinefire likes this.
    04-30-13 02:25 AM
    Sneaky did you order it with the free speaker?
    I can wait a few days extra for mine if that's what it takes. The other half ordered hers from P4U so it's a race to see who gets theirs first haha.
    In the meantime I have a perfectly good Z to keep me going.

But I do hope it's not past the weekend before it shows up, that will irritate me for sure.

Fingers crossed for all.

Posted via CB10
    04-30-13 02:28 AM
    Sneaky did you order it with the free speaker?
    I can wait a few days extra for mine if that's what it takes. The other half ordered hers from P4U so it's a race to see who gets theirs first haha.
    In the meantime I have a perfectly good Z to keep me going.

But I do hope it's not past the weekend before it shows up, that will irritate me for sure.

Fingers crossed for all.

Posted via CB10
    yeah i did lol
    the guy on the phone kept emphasising about the "free bluetooth speaker" that i will be getting with the phone, probably because i sounded mad that it was taking so long lol

04-30-13 02:37 AM
    CPWH UK should send an email the day before you receive the phone. I'm expecting my email today to say it's in the delivery system.
    That will prob be this evening. IF indeed the pre orders will be delivered on launch day at all.
    I'm the same though, checking constantly. My Z10 has never been used so much haha. It can have a rest soon though I hope.

Posted via CB10
    Well, when I ordered mine it said DELIVERY BY April 30. Not that it would be shipped by then. I've been told twice it should be delivered today.

Posted via CB10
    04-30-13 02:37 AM
    Haha I did mine online Sneaky, avoid talking to sales people wherever possible. The free speaker softens the blow if it's a few days late for me. Not that I'm overly excited about the speaker haha.

Killianb, was that from CPWH? On screen for me it said delivery expected 6-8 weeks.

Posted via CB10
    04-30-13 02:44 AM
    Haha I did mine online Sneaky, avoid talking to sales people wherever possible. The free speaker softens the blow if it's a few days late for me. Not that I'm overly excited about the speaker haha.

Killianb, was that from CPWH? On screen for me it said delivery expected 6-8 weeks.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, Carphone Warehouse online. It said delivery by April 30 for the black model, and delivery by May 6 for the white.

Posted via CB10
    04-30-13 02:53 AM
    Well, when I ordered mine it said DELIVERY BY April 30. Not that it would be shipped by then. I've been told twice it should be delivered today.

Posted via CB10
    let us know if u get yours today

04-30-13 03:18 AM
    let us know if u get yours today

I gave them a call and was told I'd get it tomorrow. The guy I spoke to also read "delivery by April 30" online and couldn't understand why it wasn't sent out yesterday. He just apologised.
    04-30-13 04:01 AM
    How long ago did you order it? I got an email straight after my order saying it was currently not in stock.
    Hope we all get them tomorrow.

Posted via CB10
    04-30-13 04:47 AM
    How long ago did you order it? I got an email straight after my order saying it was currently not in stock.
    Hope we all get them tomorrow.

Posted via CB10
    ive yet to receive an email
    was told i wouldnt receive an email until it was sent out

04-30-13 04:57 AM
    No news from my side either. No email no txt no nothing. Regret ordering from carphone.
    04-30-13 05:15 AM
    CPW just don't care about customers/pre-orders. I guess they have reallocated the stock for pre-orders to the Selfridges store in London. I will never pre-order at CPW again.
    Onlinefire likes this.
    04-30-13 05:16 AM
    CPW just don't care about customers/pre-orders. I guess they have reallocated the stock for pre-orders to the Selfridges store in London. I will never pre-order at CPW again.
    my thoughts exactly

04-30-13 05:48 AM
    This is all I have had to date....

Thank you for placing an order recently with Carphonewarehouse.com. We are pleased to inform you that your order has been successfully processed and is currently on Back-Order.

No money has been taken from your account.

Disappointed not to have been given a date for delivery at all. Ordered 8th April

Posted via CB10
    04-30-13 06:36 AM
    Guys it looks like we wont be getting the devices today sadly. I spoke to customer service n they said they had just received the Q10s in stock few hours back n will be getting them ready for dispatch soon from the warehouse. So it looks like its going to be tomorrow

Many O2 customers recived theres today this sucks man :S </3
    04-30-13 06:44 AM
    just got this email there now

"Thank you for ordering from The Carphone Warehouse.

We've processed your order and we'll be dispatching it from our warehouse very soon. You'll be able to track your parcel on the morning of your delivery date using the link below"

cooboo likes this.
    04-30-13 06:52 AM
    Got mine this morning, pre - ordered from Vodafone UK. Will feedback on my initial thoughts ( at work, it's killing me that I can't play with it!!! )

Posted via CB10
    Guys it looks like we wont be getting the devices today sadly. I spoke to customer service n they said they had just received the Q10s in stock few hours back n will be getting them ready for dispatch soon from the warehouse. So it looks like its going to be tomorrow
    thought selfridges had exclusive until end of play yesterday

Carphone Warehouse promises more BlackBerry Q10 stock to handle demand | CrackBerry.com
    tracking info for it says received at delivery depot

Onlinefire likes this.
    04-30-13 06:56 AM
44 12