A legitimate leak of the Blackberry N-Series phone I absolutely loved my QWERTY keyboard blackberries. They were actually the first smartphones I owned at the time. Although I've been using a touchscreen on Android for over a year, I constantly find myself itching for another Blackberry. Hurry up RIM!!
    10-10-12 05:52 PM
    Im on 9900 and always checking for news. Anyway, i dont think they are late. People say theire late cause they see s3 and iphone5 launch. But we got the os7 models a few months ago. I dont compare. Im just waiting.
    sugbo and Nels like this.
    10-13-12 06:15 PM
    I share the same sentiments
    Bears likes this.
    11-09-12 03:23 AM
    I share the same sentiments
    I still keep checking everyday for updates. C'mon Blackberry! Give us a teaser or something.
    stevetruman likes this.
    11-09-12 08:02 AM
    Me To,
    But what i'm rather curious for is: the lack of trackpad and it's effects. It could be a deal breaker for me.
    Also the square display, on which playing videos (trailers and youtube) is really small (against the Torch 9800).
    I'm so curious what other keyboard phones RIM has planned for. But also the price of the N-series. Because to high, it's also a deal breaker.
    Can't wait for any reviews on youtube!
    11-19-12 10:07 AM
    I would bet that if at all possible Rim would love to keep the N-series unrevealed until Jan 30th when it would be officially announced.
    11-20-12 07:11 AM
    I would bet that if at all possible Rim would love to keep the N-series unrevealed until Jan 30th when it would be officially announced.
    They're doing a good job of keeping it under wraps ands driving me nuts. Not really interested in the touch screen L series. QWERTY keyboard is where it's at.
    bER1Nry likes this.
    11-20-12 01:03 PM
    Well as of tonight, its only "70 sleeps away." That's a good way too look at it I guess. I like sleep.
    11-21-12 12:42 AM
    I agree with you OP but don't stress this it will come out if not in January's release then shortly after. All will be well and won't have to wait in line to get it.
    11-21-12 12:48 AM
    BB10 10 weeks away!
    im3arl likes this.
    11-25-12 09:58 AM
    Me neither!
    11-27-12 12:04 AM
    you know what's really frustrating? They're now teasing us with the Dev C device. C'mon RIM, take my money!
    11-30-12 12:49 PM
    I'm wasting my productive time in the office, checking CB every 3 hrs or so. I'm horribly addicted to CB these days and will get cured only after I get the 10 in my hands.
    12-04-12 01:17 AM
    Does anyone know what the later bb10 designs will look like after the first 2 are released?
    12-08-12 09:22 PM
    I believe they are coming out with a slide model as well.
    But overall There are will be a total of six different touch models.
    And six qwerty designs too.
    12-08-12 09:48 PM
    Do you know about any pictures released about the rest of them?
    12-08-12 11:50 PM
    No, there are only concept renders and designs created by fans. The only two known designs are the widely leaked L-Series, especially backed up by "real life" shots and the N-Series, which design mostly got leaked out of that tutorial video leaked via YouTube. I am also not sure about that design, I guess the final N-Series will look slightly different than that video one.
    IMO the keyboard still is too close to the screen, for those gestures, I mean. I remembering Kevin previewing that Dev Alpha B device for the first time, he complained a multiple times how the lower bezel hinders the finger to do those gestures for peek. With the keyboard directly below the screen, the N would be in a very similar position - unlike the L, which has plenty of free space on the bottom.
    12-09-12 06:52 AM
    I believe they are coming out with a slide model as well.
    But overall There are will be a total of six different touch models.
    And six qwerty designs too.
    There has been no mention of other form factors in quite some time, so the odds are that a slider is a long way off behind these first two models, a cheaper variant and probably next year's updates too.

The amount mentioned was 6 models, not 6 of each and most are taking that to mean regional variants rather than them flooding the market.
    12-09-12 07:12 AM