So when I try to visit Wikipedia, I get this message and I can't set the site permission to allow it. How do I fix this?

Can't access Wikipedia due to site blocking-img_20151210_210811.png

Posted via CB10
    12-10-15 08:08 PM
    Expand for details and add it to the site exception list, the directions are pretty much there after you expand the details.
    12-10-15 08:18 PM
    Expand for details and add it to the site exception list, the directions are pretty much there after you expand the details.
    I am experiencing the same problem with BlackBerry Passport with all the latest updates, there is no way to add an exception, I think since BB10 is death is so outdated that didn't even has the last global TLS certificates authorities installed in the browser. I am using now google chrome through emulation via the Android VM, it works slow and drains the battery in a snap but is a solution at least for now.

If I had a spare 700usd I would smash this BlackBerry crap to the floor with a big smile on my face and get a brand new Samsung S7 edge.
    07-09-16 01:52 PM
    I am experiencing the same problem with BlackBerry Passport with all the latest updates, there is no way to add an exception, I think since BB10 is death is so outdated that didn't even has the last global TLS certificates authorities installed in the browser. I am using now google chrome through emulation via the Android VM, it works slow and drains the battery in a snap but is a solution at least for now.

If I had a spare 700usd I would smash this BlackBerry crap to the floor with a big smile on my face and get a brand new Samsung S7 edge.
    See ya :*!

Via Pasta CB10
    07-09-16 02:03 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry. Your very first post to our community is truly inspiring.
    07-09-16 02:11 PM
    Sorry I am kinda mad for the BB10 discontinuance and whatsapp dropping BB10... anyway I found the problem was with the time settings, just go to date&time > set time automatically... and thats it!
    07-09-16 02:13 PM
    Sorry I am kinda mad for the BB10 discontinuance and whatsapp dropping BB10... anyway I found the problem was with the time settings, just go to date&time > set time automatically... and thats it!
    That's good. Thanks for sharing!

Don't be too glum. There are enough of us here that we'll get through this. There are a number of workarounds that can keep people happy for a while yet.
    07-09-16 02:28 PM