Hi,

When I connect my Q10 to my PC via USB, nothing appears in terms of a Removable Drive in My Computer. As I'm using a work laptop, I can't install BlackBerry Link. Is there any way to just access the phone's internal storage like it is a Windows folder?

Thanks
    06-19-13 03:35 AM
    You need Link to load the drivers for the phone...no choice. Once you've done that, you can access it throught Windows Explorer as usual.
    06-19-13 03:47 AM
    Hi,

When I connect my Q10 to my PC via USB, nothing appears in terms of a Removable Drive in My Computer. As I'm using a work laptop, I can't install BlackBerry Link. Is there any way to just access the phone's internal storage like it is a Windows folder?

Thanks
    you can access your Media Card like USB.

Go to Settings > Storange and Acess > USB Mass Storange ON
    06-19-13 04:00 AM
    why i cant use the phone memory as USB ? only the memory Card !
    06-23-13 07:34 AM
    Thank you guys, i just wanna share this with BBM Q10 you cannot connect it to your laptop (windows8) unless you download BlackBerry Link https://swdownloads.blackberry.com/D...6B18CE31.node1

Otherwise, you can go to Setting>Storage and Access>shows Windows or Mac, and it will be connected immediatley. Please bare in mind, that if your device is locked will ask you for your pin code.

You can find your BBM in the computer folder, and you can add delete files or whatever.

Hope this helps.
    09-10-13 01:14 AM
    Dude, If you do not know the answer then be silent. I did the above procedure but could not find my my Q10 (No SD card with phone) in my computer as a folder. Please help if you know the exact answer.
    09-30-14 12:21 PM
    The good answer was already given. You can access your phone storage (no mandatory SD card) by starting link and set your phone accordingly. It will appear as a classic USB storage unit.
    09-30-14 04:06 PM