I had a minor problem with my original BlackBerry Z10 and att sent me a replacement. However now I can nor pin a Web page to home screen. I get a msg saying it was added but it was not. Any suggestions?

Posted via CB10
    07-03-13 11:13 AM
    Sometimes I have to do it twice.

Which OS are u on?

Cranky
    07-03-13 11:54 AM
    OS 10. Version 10.0.10.116. I have been trying to upgrade to some of the leaked code but so far no luck.

Posted via CB10
    07-07-13 06:31 PM
    If you're using an early OS build and doing a restore from a previous backup this can happen. The way to resolve it is to set up the new device without restoring from a backup or loading one of the newer OS versions.

I had a minor problem with my original BlackBerry Z10 and att sent me a replacement. However now I can nor pin a Web page to home screen. I get a msg saying it was added but it was not. Any suggestions?

Posted via CB10
    07-07-13 06:46 PM
    Thanks that makes sense but I don't know where to get a newer os. AT&T is my carrier and it seems no newer version is available to me.

Posted via CB10
    07-07-13 06:52 PM
    Since your device is an AT&T its an STL100-3 so you can always load a newer leaked OS. Don't let the word "leaked" scare you off though. There are numerous very stable newer leaked OS that will easily resolve the issue. Check the link below for leaked/beta OS. As always, if you decide to load a leaked OS and have questions please ask and someone will gladly help you. Its really as simple as downloading the OS for your device, then make sure you backup your device using BlackBerry Link. Once that's done, close BB Link. Most of these leaks are in the form of .rar files so you'll need a utility to unzip and extract the files. Connect your device and run the file from the download. It will open a Windows dialog screen and an auto loader will begin to write the new OS to your device. There are plenty of very easy to follow step by step guides that walk you through the process if you decide to load a leaked OS. Last but not least...do not be intimidated, it's not as difficult as it sounds.

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-leaked-beta-os-f395/
    07-07-13 07:14 PM
    One other thing...I noticed you mentioned that the issue is with your Z10 yet you posted in the Q10 forums. If you're using an AT&T Z10 it will be an STL100-3. If you're using a Q10 it should be an SQN100-1.
    07-07-13 07:18 PM
    No you are right. I have a z10 new to the forum and haven't worked out the kinks yet. Sorry.

I am not easily intimidated so I will try I am just high a little difficulty following all the steps. Is there a leaked for dummies link.

Posted via CB10
    07-07-13 07:30 PM
    My wife's Z10 had that same problem a few months back. I found the solution on the forums and it worked. We just needed to change the default language, make a homescreen bookmark in the new language and if it sticks, change back to the preferred language. I don't remember the complete process, but we changed the language and region then rebooted before trying to save a homescreen book mark.

Posted via CB10
    07-07-13 08:28 PM
    Thanks, I got all the information I need from the posted thread. I am in the process of trying it now. Hopefully this will fix my issue.

BTW why can't I turn my aviator?
    07-07-13 09:12 PM
    THANK YOU!!! Fixed everything including my Evernote Remember.
    07-07-13 09:46 PM