Is there someone in South Florida (Broward or West Palm Beach counties) that can let me run a quick test on their Z10 or Q10? There is a problem with Blackberry Link when you sync with an Outlook address book that is large. The Q10 fails to write the address book into its memory. Technical support has verified this to be true. For this reason, I had to return my Q10 since ATT only gives you 10 days to evaluate it. A new version of Blackberry Link has come out (v1.1.1.32) and they believe it does not have the problem. I would like to verify this before ordering another Q10. I am sure ATT is not going to like it if I keep ordering Q10's and returning them until I am sure I can keep Outlook in sync with it. I returned the device since there was no indication when this issue was going to be resolved and I could not put it into service until I can keep it aligned with Outlook.

We can backup your existing address book and calendar, clear both, then test with my Outlook pst file. After the test we will restore your old address book and calendar. It should only take a few minutes to determine if the problem has now been resolved.
    07-08-13 12:05 PM
    I'm guessing this was a no go.
    07-20-13 12:06 AM
    Is there someone in South Florida (Broward or West Palm Beach counties) that can let me run a quick test on their Z10 or Q10? There is a problem with Blackberry Link when you sync with an Outlook address book that is large. The Q10 fails to write the address book into its memory. Technical support has verified this to be true. For this reason, I had to return my Q10 since ATT only gives you 10 days to evaluate it. A new version of Blackberry Link has come out (v1.1.1.32) and they believe it does not have the problem. I would like to verify this before ordering another Q10. I am sure ATT is not going to like it if I keep ordering Q10's and returning them until I am sure I can keep Outlook in sync with it. I returned the device since there was no indication when this issue was going to be resolved and I could not put it into service until I can keep it aligned with Outlook.

We can backup your existing address book and calendar, clear both, then test with my Outlook pst file. After the test we will restore your old address book and calendar. It should only take a few minutes to determine if the problem has now been resolved.
    Be careful here. Most carriers only allow a certain number of exchanges/returns. If BlackBerry confirmed the old version of Link couldn't handle your issue, why are they saying they "believe" the new version will okay. Why can't BlackBerry Global Support give you an affirmative answer?

Verizon BlackBerry Q10
    07-20-13 12:53 AM