Hello everyone,

I am real BB lover that's why I bought BB Q10 after released. Q10 is fine, easy to use and I thing it is very user friendly. However, I have a interesting problem with my device that is; never calling someone under 10 seonds =( Actually I really do not know what happens my phone and some times it drives me crazy especially rush hours in my office Whenever I try to call someone (let's say X) I press it up X and normally BB calls person X aproximately within a second. But my phone can not It waits 10 seconds, the screen gets dark and then start to call someone. Could you tell me what happens, is it normal? Is there something I can do and fix this problem?

Have a nice day
    07-09-13 04:36 AM
    Speed Dialing (pressing and holding the X) is not a feature on the Q10.
    I have read that it will be included in a future software release.
    07-09-13 05:25 AM
    Speed Dialing (pressing and holding the X) is not a feature on the Q10.
    I have read that it will be included in a future software release.
    That isn't what the OP has asked about.

The query is - when he is calling a contact X, he presses the number to call and his device (at times) for some reason takes longer to initiate the call.
    07-09-13 05:54 AM
    What do you have running in the background. Try doing a battery pull and then making a call to see if it makes a difference
    stormbugra likes this.
    07-09-13 06:08 AM
    If you are using LTE in most places, it is not yet able to handle phone Calls. You will see that during the delay (prevent screen from going black by holding it away from your face and keeping hands, etc. away from the sensor) it switches from LTE to, for example, 4G before being able to put through the call.
    To avoid this delay, if it bothers you that much, consider deactivating LTE until it is fully operational.....

Posted via CBQ10
    stormbugra likes this.
    07-09-13 08:12 AM
    thanks but nothing happened
    07-09-13 10:08 AM
    If you are using LTE in most places, it is not yet able to handle phone Calls. You will see that during the delay (prevent screen from going black by holding it away from your face and keeping hands, etc. away from the sensor) it switches from LTE to, for example, 4G before being able to put through the call.
    To avoid this delay, if it bothers you that much, consider deactivating LTE until it is fully operational.....

Posted via CBQ10
    Thanks for your reply
    07-09-13 10:11 AM
    no problem

Posted via CBQ10
    07-09-13 08:20 PM