Believe it or not Rogers told me to call them because... beats me. But none of the stores around me have a "loner" phone for me and I dont want rogers to fix my phone I wanted bb to do it.

So does BB have the worst call service ever? Its been 20 min's so far on hold. And I don't think they will replace my phone since I'm with rogers.

Ok so she said Rogers has to transfer the call to them...I can't call directly. what bs the roger tech guy said yesterday "call rim trust me they will get u a new phone" I kept saying ok what if they don't can you send in a repair drop off and pick up and I need a bb10 device not a old flip phone because I can't LIVE without my phone for 10 business days.

So now I'm calling rogers back to complain.... at this point in time I wish I got an S4 really upset at my q10 failing so fast.
    06-21-13 12:56 PM
    Whats "wrong" with your Q10? Perhaps if you elaborate some more, someone can help you out with your problem....

Also, call Rogers, speak to Blackberry Tech Support and tell them your problem, they will send you a phone within a few days - I've done this many time (I'm with Telus now, but when I was with Rogers I had it done a bunch of times for various phones - I have 10 lines).

If you really wanted the S4, you should have gotten it.
    06-21-13 01:08 PM
    Have patience, phones break all the time... my iphone 5 broke twice.. just call or go to a different store and have them call

Posted via CB10
    06-21-13 01:09 PM
    Believe it or not Rogers told me to call them because... beats me. But none of the stores around me have a "loner" phone for me and I dont want rogers to fix my phone I wanted bb to do it.

So does BB have the worst call service ever? Its been 20 min's so far on hold. And I don't think they will replace my phone since I'm with rogers.

Ok so she said Rogers has to transfer the call to them...I can't call directly. what bs the roger tech guy said yesterday "call rim trust me they will get u a new phone" I kept saying ok what if they don't can you send in a repair drop off and pick up and I need a bb10 device not a old flip phone because I can't LIVE without my phone for 10 business days.

So now I'm calling rogers back to complain.... at this point in time I wish I got an S4 really upset at my q10 failing so fast.
    And to be honest your S4 could've failed so fast as well with a simple defect. It happens with all devices. Unfortunetly Rogers never knows what they are talking about. Dependant on how old the device is, I would complain for a direct exchange. I got a manager to approve a instore direct exchange of my SQN100-3 to a SQN100-1 since they werent forth coming about the LTE network coming to manitoba. I went to the store and exchanged the device no hassle on the spot no waiting.
    06-21-13 01:10 PM
    well I would think having no moving parts i.e. phsyical keypad it would be more reliable?

Anyways i'm off the phone now finally with Rogers. They finally are sending me a new Q10 on monday. hurray! I don't know why they made me run around in circles for the first couple days.
    06-21-13 01:37 PM
    Whats "wrong" with your Q10? Perhaps if you elaborate some more, someone can help you out with your problem....

Also, call Rogers, speak to Blackberry Tech Support and tell them your problem, they will send you a phone within a few days - I've done this many time (I'm with Telus now, but when I was with Rogers I had it done a bunch of times for various phones - I have 10 lines).

If you really wanted the S4, you should have gotten it.
    The phone is MINT except the keyboard the "L" key doesn't work well unless pressed hard. Most of the times not at all. A frustrating problem to say the least when typing emails.
    06-21-13 01:38 PM
    this is happening to me as well with the 'L' and 'G' key, anyone else having this problem?
    06-29-13 01:11 PM
    OMG, It's not only me! I have had my Q10 for 2 weeks and my R key is not working properly. I have a -1 device and got the phone brand new (opened for the first time) from a Bell employee who claims got it from BB directly. I met him a the Bell store and opened and tested there.

I've got no receipt and there is nothing I can do. I have to scrap this phone and buy a replacement...Not feeling very good about getting another Q10 though. I know all phones can fail. But the more buttons you have, I'm sure there is increased chances.. Maybe I'll get the Z10 to resolve that, because as even BB said, they are more reliable.
    07-08-13 12:11 PM
    The phone is MINT except the keyboard the "L" key doesn't work well unless pressed hard. Most of the times not at all. A frustrating problem to say the least when typing emails.
    Just remember to push that key harder. In no time you will be good as not even think about it.
    07-08-13 12:22 PM
    I got a replacement refurbished one from Rogers and its working perfectly.
    07-08-13 12:27 PM
    Has anyone come across videos or photos of how the keyboard can be removed for cleaning?
    07-08-13 12:36 PM