Is there an app like in bb os 7 to link an e-mail to a calendar event?

PS: i know that u can link an e-mail to the calendar via creating an event in the hub, but that is not sufficient for me, because i have multiple calendars on my q10
    09-10-13 04:35 AM
    I'm not sure what you're asking. You can invite people to an event on the native calendar.
    09-10-13 05:24 AM
    I recall the app you're referring to... used it all the time myself. Personally, I'm good with the way it works on BB10. As I'm adding emails to calendar events in the associated calendars, I'm good. But, as you've stated, you can't make an event from an email associated with a particular calendar appear in a calendar associated with a different email address.

No 3rd party app is available that I can see -- yet.
    09-10-13 07:10 AM
    How do you create an event in the Hub?
    09-10-13 07:29 AM
    How do you create an event in the Hub?
    Actually, that could be phrased as creating an appointment from within the Hub.
    Open an email message in the Hub. Tap on the overflow menu (3 vertical dots at bottom right), and select "Invite to Meeting". This will create a calendar event, with the email recipients included. If you wish to have the reminder for yourself only, just delete all recipients (listed as "Participants). Set the date, time, reminder, etc. as you would normally, then save. That's all there is to it.

It is restricted to adding the event to the calendar associated with the email account. So, in my case, an event generated from an email in my Gmail account goes into my Google calendar.
    09-10-13 07:46 AM